Whatcha Eatin?

I melted some dark chocolate chips with walnuts and the few raisins I had left. Wish I had more raisins!
I'm having some with coffee, so yummy!
Aldi Belgium Specialty dark chocolate chips BTW

A slice of leek,spinach & tofu bake with a sprinkle of yeast flakes.
Steamed (lots) potatoes with spread and Cornish sea salt.
Coconut milk yogurt with mango puree, a dash of lime juice and a swirl of soya cream.

Reactions: KLS52 and Emma JC
A few almonds.
A glass of iced cashew milk flavoured with maple and vanilla extract. Too delicious to be true. :lick:
I don’t know I never think to do something like this.

I had the basic vegan redneck dinner: oven fried potatoes, ramen noodles, and quick bread.

I covered the three basic food groups: grease, refined sugars, and salt. I am not sure if I got in enough carcinogens though.

The below pic is Earl. He is my cousin and my brother.

maxresdefault.jpg

A glass of iced cashew milk flavoured with maple and vanilla extract. Too delicious to be true. :lick:
I was clearing out my fridge yesterday and I saw I had maple syrup. I buy it but never know what to do with it.

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
this morning we are having Just Egg French Toast - haven't made French Toast in forever and have a jar of Just Egg - will whisk it up with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk and have berries/banana and, of course, maple syrup .... @Raven so you could use your maple syrup the same way or on pancakes or on oatmeal.... it is delicious 😋

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
this morning we are having Just Egg French Toast - haven't made French Toast in forever and have a jar of Just Egg - will whisk it up with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk and have berries/banana and, of course, maple syrup .... @Raven so you could use your maple syrup the same way or on pancakes or on oatmeal.... it is delicious 😋

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
I haven't had French toast in years. I need to try an egg replacement, actually.:)

Reactions: Emma JC
I had some crackers with garlic cream cheeze and then some strawberries.

I was clearing out my fridge yesterday and I saw I had maple syrup. I buy it but never know what to do with it.
I love maple syrup! I actually use it quite a bit in baking.

I'm having a seitan sausage quesadilla with vegan cheddar and smoked gouda, olives, onions and hot sauce.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
A slice of leek, spinach & tofu bake with granary baguette toast/spread/smashed avocado and
a sprinkle of Tajin
French press with cashew/soya milk/sweetener

A chestnut & mushroom pasty.
A baby spinach, lamb's lettuce, avocado salad with chopped roasted hazelnuts/vinaigrette/yeast flakes
Mango puree with coconut milk yogurt/sweetener
A G&T

I forgot it was easter today. I just had a tomato and mayo toastie and a banana.

• Wow