Whatcha Eatin?

I had breakfast out again. Hash browns, veg bacon and sausages and beans. Very delicious and I could eat it all this time. I had extra avocado, tomatoes and mushrooms as my husband didn't want his.

Reactions: Emma JC
Just been to the Vegan Market in Newbury with my family including the dog! We had "fish" and chips from No Catch (my daughter had "cod" and I had smoked "haddock". Wife had Carribbean food - some kind of soya jerky etc. Then we had various cakes - I had some black forest and a lemon and rosemary cake. The dog had a piece of chips and various crumbs he found on the ground which he wasn't supposed to, but generally he was being a very good boy!

• Love
Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
Morning Star farms, chicken and waffles. I put spicy pickles and mustard and hot sauce on mine. What kind of dry in the waffle part crumbled very easy but pretty good. It definitely needed the mustard and hot sauce for me.

Reactions: Raven and Emma JC
yesterday I had to head out early so instead of steel cut oats I did my week day oatmeal in the microwave and today will be having our beans/toast and a bagel with Just Egg/cheez shreds/jalapeno and orange/banana slices

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Just been to the Vegan Market in Newbury with my family including the dog! We had "fish" and chips from No Catch (my daughter had "cod" and I had smoked "haddock". Wife had Carribbean food - some kind of soya jerky etc. Then we had various cakes - I had some black forest and a lemon and rosemary cake. The dog had a piece of chips and various crumbs he found on the ground which he wasn't supposed to, but generally he was being a very good boy!
Is that No Catch from Brighton?

That’s right. I went to their restaurant the other day and the person told me that they never know in advance where the van is going. Apparently they go as far as Cambridge.

I'm having a strawberry smoothie and then some Plant Chef sausage rolls.

Reactions: Emma JC