Whatcha Eatin?

I just made a BLT/Just Egg breakfast sandwich, with just about everything made from scratch. I baked some bread a couple days ago, which I obviously toasted for this. I grew the heirloom tomatoes and the lettuce in my greenhouse, and made the bacon from rice paper.

This is so comforting and tasty. The bacon was a bit salty from the soy coating, but with the lettuce and tomato, with no added salt, it was just the right amount of seasoning. I find the Just Egg, both liquid and folded, quite salty already. It was all seasoned perfectly. I'm glad I didn't add anymore salt.

I just made a BLT/Just Egg breakfast sandwich, with just about everything made from scratch. I baked some bread a couple days ago, which I obviously toasted for this. I grew the heirloom tomatoes and the lettuce in my greenhouse, and made the bacon from rice paper.

This is so comforting and tasty. The bacon was a bit salty from the soy coating, but with the lettuce and tomato, with no added salt, it was just the right amount of seasoning. I find the Just Egg, both liquid and folded, quite salty already. It was all seasoned perfectly. I'm glad I didn't add anymore salt.

I was thinking, this summer, of growing tomatoes on my balcony, but I really do not get a lot of sun, my apartment faces north-east. But a tomato picked, warm a bit from the sunlight is just the most delicious thing ever 😁

I hope it doesn't turn out to be anything! I woke up on two separate occasions thinking I was getting sick but luckily was better the next day.

and thankfully that is the case here also - I was much better by late afternoon and feel fine today

having the rest of the Yves weiners (fried in a pan with BBQ sauce) the usual baked beans w/onion, jalapeno, spices and toast on the side

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

We had again pasta bake with the Barilla Olive e Basilico. Tomorrow we start work from the office again so I spent most of the day prepping for breakfast and lunches....I am thrilled to lose 3 hours per day in traffic and added stress with cooking and prepping

TikTok chick’n nuggets and basmati rice. A Sweet Loren chocolate cookie.

Reactions: Emma JC
An Aldi cookie ice cream sandwich and veggie chips. :fp:
Yes, please! (I need to get the ice cream sandwiches first, haha!)

I'm not eating anything at the moment. I had a big lunch: a huge veggie wrap with vegan cheese and Italian dressing, an apple, a piece of dark chocolate and a handful of mixed nuts. I was hungry. :D