Whatcha Eatin ? - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to eat a vegan chocolate chip muffin that I baked up earlier.

I have eaten weirdly today as I haven't much food left at home so I have grabbed some vegan snacks when I was out.

Vegan hot dog. I go on kicks where I eat them every day. It is so bad.

I'm eating an orange that I bought about five days ago. It tastes terrible. Not juicy or sweet at all. I think I'll stop eating it.

I just finished a grilled "cheese" sandwich. The new Daiya Montery Jack is divine!

I just put some Fry's "chicken" burgers in the oven, and we'll have them with noodles since I forgot to buy burger buns.

I just made the most delicious pasta: I had some onions tomato and garlic chopped up in the fridge, so I threw them in a pan with a handful of pine nuts. Then I added a handful of frozen peas, and tore in some baby spinach leaves. I added some basil paste, then to make it a 'sauce', I added a few spoonfuls of some leftover jarred marinara sauce. So easy and delicious.

Big sandwich (lettuce, cheese, cucumbers and pickles) with strawberries and pineapple on the side. :lick:

I just had some oats with almond milk & blueberries for breakfast.

I'm about to grill some tofu to have with avacado & whatever else I can find.

I'm going to grate some carrots and have it with some jalapeno houmous and dip some triangles of toast into it.

Redwoods Pizza, followed by two slightly mouldy bread Cheezly sandwiches....I aught to bin that loaf of sliced bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.