What would be a delicious menu for dinner party guests who are gluten free vegans?

I frequently cook gluten-free vegan dinners - although I'm not gluten free myself, I have a friend who is celiac, and I don't like to make separate meals for people if I can help it. Here are some of the things I've made in the past:

Starters:
- Soups. Any kind really.
- Bruschetta (using a gluten-free cook-at-home ciabatta)

Mains:
- 5-bean chilli with rice + nachos, salsa, guacamole, tofutti sour cream, and vegan cheese
- Thai coconut curry with rice
- Stir-fried tofu and vegetables with rice noodles
- Vegetable pot pie (using a gluten-free pastry) with potatoes, vegetables, and gravy

Desserts:
- Vegan cheesecake
- Vegan chocolate mousse

You can also check out this blog: The Leafy Cauldron - it's run by one of our members, and they cook lots of amazing gluten-free vegan food.

Noticed the first link said vegetarian, not vegan, but I didn't notice a whole lot of objectionable stuff.... obviously any egg/dairy can be substituted/omitted. 20 Gluten-Free Vegetarian Dinner Recipes - Cookie and Kate

Gluten-Free Goddess® Recipes: Vegetarian + Vegan

Vegangela

VegKitchen’s gluten-free vegan recipes

20 Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes for Every Meal

And OMG, first pic on PETA's site is captioned "The photo speaks for itself. Tell me you don’t want that—right now."
Yes, I would have to agree.... check out their Vegan Eggplant Crunchburger:
The-Eggplant-Crunchburger-945x800-602x510.jpg
:drool:

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15
I frequently cook gluten-free vegan dinners - although I'm not gluten free myself, I have a friend who is celiac, and I don't like to make separate meals for people if I can help it. Here are some of the things I've made in the past:

Starters:
- Soups. Any kind really.
- Bruschetta (using a gluten-free cook-at-home ciabatta)

Mains:
- 5-bean chilli with rice + nachos, salsa, guacamole, tofutti sour cream, and vegan cheese
- Thai coconut curry with rice
- Stir-fried tofu and vegetables with rice noodles
- Vegetable pot pie (using a gluten-free pastry) with potatoes, vegetables, and gravy

Desserts:
- Vegan cheesecake
- Vegan chocolate mousse

You can also check out this blog: The Leafy Cauldron - it's run by one of our members, and they cook lots of amazing gluten-free vegan food.

thanks! its was a great help :)

I love Jamie Oliver's vegetarian chilli (it's vegan if you serve it with a vegan sour cream). With nacho chips and guacamole. Hot and tasty!

Lasagne with glutenfree pasta plates, and moussaka is also favorites. Use a gluten free flour for the sauce.

If you use glutenfree products, remember to ask if they need to be 100% glutenfree (and can not contain traces either) or not.