What is a good cruelty-free, vegan shampoo for dark, chlorinated hair?

Rory17

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hi,
We are on holiday in Lanzarote. My sister is having major troubles with her hair at the moment. We have a swimming pool at the villa and go in it a lot. My sister is very stressed over the state of her hair. We have even got a shampoo from a Lanzarotean chemist’s, but the woman didn’t speak good English (I wasn’t there at the time). She gave my mum and/or my sister a shampoo for blondes (even though my sister’s hair is dark brown, like mine!)
We want something that will be work for her hair and be good, but I would also prefer for the shampoo/conditioner to be vegan and cruelty-free. Ideally, it would be best if we could either get it from a shop in Lanzarote (Playa Blanca, I guess), or buy it online and have it delivered to the villa whilst we’re here.
Have a great day (and night)!
Thanks.

hello Rory,
I can suggest you about shampoos which are available online you can order them on www.addresschic,com
Naveen, Bergamot & Rosemary Gentle Shampoo Formulated for weak, brittle & fragile hair Perfect for colored, chemically treated hair and sensitive scalps Add volume to weak, thinning hair the natural way 100% natural formula with 10% certified organic ingredients
Plaine Products Plaine Rosemary, Mint & Vanilla Shampoo Plaine rosemary shampoo with a beautiful vanilla scent is a beautiful hair cleanser packed with natural and organic ingredients that will leave your locks shiny and bouncy. Crafted with aloe vera juice, saponified oils of coconut and safflower seed, rosemary, green tea and papaya and pineapple pulp extracts, the cleanser provides hydration while gently removing impurities to leave hair clean, soft and silky without stripping your strands of their much-needed oils and moisture.

Attachments

• www.addresschic.com (1).jpg
    www.addresschic.com (1).jpg
    731.9 KB · Views: 1
I use baking soda to wash my hear for 4 years, then i rinse it with water and apple vinegar
or lemon juice