What are your favorite vegan brands

Thabo

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey guys

Hope everyone is well.
Over the years I have tried many vegan brands and some did not work for me and some were the best.

I am just interested to know any vegan food brands you love and why?

One of my favorite has been Fry's, Alpro and beyond meat.

These for me have consistently given fresh vegan food for me.

Field Roast based in Seattle.
Chao cheese slices and Apple Sage Sausages.

and we have a semi-local company called Wildwood that makes tofu and soymilk.

And Trader Joe's. I live just a few minutes from one and although I didn't like it at first I have found all kinds of products to buy there.

Field Roast based in Seattle.
Chao cheese slices and Apple Sage Sausages.

and we have a semi-local company called Wildwood that makes tofu and soymilk.

And Trader Joe's. I live just a few minutes from one and although I didn't like it at first I have found all kinds of products to buy there.
Nice so is Field Roast based in Seattle only based in USA only?

Reactions: Lou
Tofurky, Field Roast, Forager, Miyoko's and Follow Your Heart. FYH has a special place in *my* heart because I used to live near their original diner and market.
Wow you were lucky to live next to such a place as a vegan. Some of us can only dream of that...ha ha

Nice so is Field Roast based in Seattle only based in USA only?

Field Roast is all over the US but I have no idea if or when they will get to the UK. But some of the forum members are in the UK, too. I'm sure they will be chiming in pretty soon.

But you must have similar products. Even here in California, we have heard about the Famous Greggs Vegan Sausage Rolls.

Reactions: Thabo
Jalotofu and Sofine tofu, Oatly (Oat drink), i choc super nut (chocolate bar, I get it very rarely, but it's amazing), VegeSun TVP and GoGreen (Chickpeas and beans), If there are more, I'm unable to remember.

Reactions: Lou
Jalotofu and Sofine tofu, Oatly (Oat drink), i choc super nut (chocolate bar, I get it very rarely, but it's amazing), VegeSun TVP and GoGreen (Chickpeas and beans), If there are more, I'm unable to remember.

OK, that reminds me. I occasionally buy Endangered Species Chocolate Bars. The market that I shop at has them right next to the check stand.

Tofurky, Field Roast, Forager, Miyoko's and Follow Your Heart. FYH has a special place in *my* heart because I used to live near their original diner and market.

How is Miyoko's? I've been wanting to try it but its just so expensive.

How is Miyoko's? I've been wanting to try it but its just so expensive.

Well I recently got to try the butter, and it is SO GOOD - better than Earth Balance - because a guy who was baking bread with my roommate gifted it to her, leaving it in our fridge.

I have bought the cheeses a couple of times myself. I really like the Roadhouse Cheese Spread in the cheddar flavor. One of my roommates who isn't even vegan was like "wow this actually tastes like cheese" (it really does). However in the Cheese Wheel collection, I strongly caution against buying the Garlic Herb variety. I didn't care for it and hated I had spent so much money on that flavor.

Well I recently got to try the butter, and it is SO GOOD - better than Earth Balance - because a guy who was baking bread with my roommate gifted it to her, leaving it in our fridge.

I have bought the cheeses a couple of times myself. I really like the Roadhouse Cheese Spread in the cheddar flavor. One of my roommates who isn't even vegan was like "wow this actually tastes like cheese" (it really does). However in the Cheese Wheel collection, I strongly caution against buying the Garlic Herb variety. I didn't care for it and hated I had spent so much money on that flavor.

Thanks! I don't like cheddar. I would have probably bought the Garlic Herb being that I love garlic. Have you tried the Mozzarella or the cream cheese? There are cheaper alternatives and plus I can make those myself. but I'm still curious.

Thanks! I don't like cheddar. I would have probably bought the Garlic Herb being that I love garlic. Have you tried the Mozzarella or the cream cheese? There are cheaper alternatives and plus I can make those myself. but I'm still curious.

No. The only cream cheeses I've tried are Tofutti and Kite Hill. Kite Hill is probably better.

Oh...and...I love garlic too. It's not the garlic. It's the herbs.