What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to take life advice from Mormon children

Mmmbop! Being attacked by Doo wop!

In an Mmmbop! You're not there! Can you tell me? You say that can but you don't know!

Such Eastern wisdom from such 90s children.

Last saturday was Pride parade. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lou
Oh I never saw them live but picked up their album as a teenager and played it to death. I still love it, it has that "old jazz" appeal though it's more modern.

They were part of the "swing revival" which was big in SF during the 90s. I liked them but they were too hard to dance too.

Another band i saw in concert back then was these guys.

You learn something new every day. Today I learned that the name of this song is NOT Teenage Wasteland.

BTW, back in the day, I wore out Who's Next on my 8 track.

Last edited:

One of the main things my professor complimented me on, even as I taught people about the unfamiliar and controversial topic of speciesism, is that I stood back and created space for other people to talk. I encouraged people to talk, I allowed silence in pockets, recognized who had their hand raised first and held my tongue (sometimes, not always) when someone disagreed with me. She says she still struggles with this so this is part of why I had such a high grade besides the organization of my hand-out.

I love that someone sees me this way, and that I can be this person. I think of myself as an opinionated trouble maker, and that for all of my years on the internet, I've actually learned to listen to other people and create space for their learning is pretty magical. It's pretty magical to frame myself as a peace maker, which is separate from my self-concept, no matter how much I love non-violence.

Reactions: Lou
Unusual classic rock covers seem to be my YouTube's favorite recommendation.
The Who covered by Harpists.
Guns and Roses covered by an OmPaPa band.
and today a bunch of sixth-graders does Santana

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
That was good. Pretty girl playing the violin in the forest. Can't help but be reminded of Lindsey Stirling

was pretty damn awesome
but this is yet still my favorite since i love Skyrim..

Here is the original with English subtitles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.