Music What are you listening to now?

This thought was brought to mind after we recently watched a recording of Simon and Garfunkel in their Central Park Concert of 1981:

Nowadays veganism can be almost a fashion statement. Forty years ago most people considered that we vegans were somewhat foolish because of our supposed poor diets. Or at the very least we were thought to be, shall we say, more than a little on the eccentric side.

“Still crazy after all these years.”

Roger.

Reactions: Lou and Veganite
Don McLean had a very good, long run at the top of the charts with his iconic 1971 music history stemwinder “American Pie,” which hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1972 and set a record for the longest song (8:42) to hold the top spot for nearly a half-century. That epic run ended this week when Taylor Swift added yet another honor to her already hefty list of accomplishments when the 10:13 long “All Too Well (Taylor’s Version)” officially became the longest No. 1 hit of all time.

Reactions: PTree15
Samael: Pagan Trance

Pain:

Bye/Die

Stay Away

Shut Your Mouth

Last edited by a moderator:
My Chemical Romance

Black Parade Is Dead! (Full Concert)

I'm Not Okay

Famous Last Words

Thank You For The Venom

Welcome to The Black Parade

Last edited by a moderator:
The previous video reminded me of this song. They also cover this song. Which do you like better? I kinda like the cover version, myself.

I'm not a Deep Purple fan but I do like this song. I was reminded of it when I watched Once Upon a Time In Hollywood.

Na na na na na na
Na na na na na na