Laulan, tanssin, soiton soitan
Revin riemun näistä teistä
Näistä teistä, elämästä
Täällä Pohjantähen päässä
Tääl' on miun kotopaikka
Tää on reissun päätepiste
Heposeni tallipaikka
Liinaharjan syntysija

and be sure to watch the Sequel to the Unicorn - I didn't know it existed until today... will dry your tears...

Emma JC

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Ben Gibbard of Death Cab for Cutie has been doing a nightly live stream from his home since Tuesday, with the intent to continue to do so for at least 2 weeks while he, and so many others in the world, are staying indoors and feeling scared and stressed and so many other emotions these days. He is playing acoustic versions of his own tunes, as well as covers, and taking requests online. It airs at 7PM Eastern/4PM Pacific time and lasts about 45 minutes. He is also using the opportunity to promote local charities and encourage support and kindness. I haven't missed a stream yet. I'll be tuning in again tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
earlier today I watched Choir Choir Choir on Youtube as they were doing a live sing-a-long and it was very cool

now, as I am cooking, I am listening to an Enya album, the Celts

listening to Enya always makes me emotional as her music is associated with some interesting times in my life and today even more so as there is so much unease and flux and an unknown future, so I am feeling a little verklempt, thinking of all the people working so hard out there and being thankful for them and thinking of all the people that are scared and lonely

I do love Enya's music.

Emma JC

Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
earlier today I watched Choir Choir Choir on Youtube as they were doing a live sing-a-long and it was very cool

now, as I am cooking, I am listening to an Enya album, the Celts

listening to Enya always makes me emotional as her music is associated with some interesting times in my life and today even more so as there is so much unease and flux and an unknown future, so I am feeling a little verklempt, thinking of all the people working so hard out there and being thankful for them and thinking of all the people that are scared and lonely

I do love Enya's music.

Emma JC
If you like Enya you might like some Iona. They are like Clannad with progressive jazz rock mixed in. Here is one of their more haunting pieces.