Music What are you listening to now?

Not RIGHT now, but... within the past week or so I was listening to the radio and this piece came on. I don't remember if it was performed by this same group... but it REALLY grabbed me. I googled for it and was just listening to this performance.

CWU Chamber Choir: Gjeilo - "Dark Night Of The Soul"

I didn't post the link I found for the piece just above because I thought it might violate copyright or something, even though I've posted links before. Sometimes I've posted links, but later, the video would be gone; I think there was a message about the post being removed because it violated some sort of rule, although there didn't appear to be any penalties to anybody. Does anybody know anything about this?

I watched a few videos on YouTube: Vern Gosdin: That Just About Does It (from his album "Alone"); Led Zeppelin- "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You" (from their self-titled debut album in 1968 or '69); and an aria from "Werther", "Pourquoi Me Revellier".

ETA: I'm glad I wasn't listening to anything very loud. The volume was turned up to maximum when I first started listening.

Reactions: Val
The impeachment inquiry hearings. Right now, it's just talking heads, as the House Intelligence Committee is on recess to go vote on bills.

2 am. Not sleeping so listening to some easy listening Christmas music.
This is going to be weird but I don’t care...I sing this to my cats. Lol. :rofl: