Music What are you listening to now?

Just a little back story. They are 14. High school?
Taking a little family vacation to California.
Still the talent shows.
Hadn't started dying their hair different colors so you can't even tell them apart.
I Think that is Lisa on electric guitar. She usually takes the lead guitar parts.

this video was done at the same time.

Wow, I reckon they were born good!🤩

I have been a massive XTC fan for some years now. I've heard just about everything they ever recorded, even some of the very bizarre stuff. A band I was in, years ago, even played "Peter Pumpkinhead." So you must hail from Swindon @Brian W?

And now, something from Japan:

Reactions: Brian W and Blues
So you must hail from Swindon @Brian W?
That's the one. Once upon a time the fastest growing town in Europe yet only known for its football team and its unusual "Magic Roundabout" Diana Dors also comes from there. When I was a child, we were right on the edge and there were only fields between us and Wanborough but very quickly the new housing and industrial estates went up. I still remember them being built. Anyway, I'm a bit off topic now.

I saw Jeff Healey way back before anyone had heard of him at a nightclub in Halifax. I was so blown away by his guitar playing. It was such a unique technique. I had no doubt he was going to be famous, although short-lived for him. RIP Jeff Healey