Famous Last Words

I'm Not Okay

Helena

Welcome to the Black Parade

Nirvana: Heart Shaped Box

My Chemical Romance:

I Don't Love You

Desolation Row (Bob Dylan cover)

Hurdy gurdy sounds like something the Swedish chef on Muppet Show would say, but it's a medieval instrument.

Very catchy!

Eluveitie also uses Hurdy-gurdy. They also play the harp, flute, violin, bagpipe and mandola along side the more typical guitars, bass and drums.
Eluveitie is melodic death metal and folk band and one of my favourites.

This won't be everyone's cup of tea, but Glenn Gould was my idol and piano hero when I was a kid. I was forced, luckily, at a young age into music. That music being classical. Glenn Gould used to be on CBC TV and radio occasionally when I was a kid. My mom would always shout outside or up to my bedroom, "Quick, come, Glenn Gould is on TV!!"

Also, being a huge Charlie Brown & Peanuts fan, I got to love Schroeder for obvious reasons. So with Schroeder being a huge Beethoven fan, I naturally became one as well.

For those of you that don't know, Glenn Gould was a Canadian classic pianist, but very well known during his brief time on this earth. He's probably most famous for his debut album, Bach: The Goldberg Variations, which caused some controversy for his interpretation. Some thought he was a genius, and other classical snobs thought not.

Anyhow, this is what I am listening to now.

This won't be everyone's cup of tea, but Glenn Gould was my idol and piano hero when I was a kid. I was forced, luckily, at a young age into music. That music being classical. Glenn Gould used to be on CBC TV and radio occasionally when I was a kid. My mom would always shout outside or up to my bedroom, "Quick, come, Glenn Gould is on TV!!"

Also, being a huge Charlie Brown & Peanuts fan, I got to love Schroeder for obvious reasons. So with Schroeder being a huge Beethoven fan, I naturally became one as well.

For those of you that don't know, Glenn Gould was a Canadian classic pianist, but very well known during his brief time on this earth. He's probably most famous for his debut album, Bach: The Goldberg Variations, which caused some controversy for his interpretation. Some thought he was a genius, and other classical snobs thought not.

Anyhow, this is what I am listening to now.

I'm a huge fan :

• Friendly
Reactions: Veganite
I just felt like a little Beatles today...

This is a great song. I've often thought it doesn't get enough love.

MonaLisa Twins covered this song in a music video the video is almost entirely home made video of them growing up. which sort of gives the Two of Us a different meaning.

Cannon has it that Paul wrote this song thinking about Linda. Although it could have been written about John and Paul. When Rolling Stone asked John about it, he said he wrote it about Yoko.

BTW, at the beginning the words are, "'I Dig a Pygmy', by Charles Hawtrey and the Deaf Aids... Phase One, in which Doris gets her oats!" I have no idea what that means.

Reactions: Veganite