What are You Having For (Vegetarian) Lunch/Dinner/Snack? 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm right there with ya.... so, most likely, the other half of a Simple Truth Organic Roasted Vegetable Pizza. :rolleyes:

Grilled cheese on sprouted bread, tomato soup, watermelon for dessert.:turnip::pa:

Most likely another nummy sauteed veggie flatbread sandwich. :yes: I should probably get to prepping, slicing & dicing so I don't have to mess with much of anything when I get home late tonight.... ;)

Reactions: Grayveggie
Tonight will be a veggie pizza and French fries.

Tonight I had leftover loaded baked potatoes. :turnip::turnip:

I am making Aine Carlin's pesto roasted broccoli to be served with a big plate of sliced tomatoes (very nice ones, not all hard & nasty inside as they are so often here at this time of the year), Dee's leek & onion sausages , chopped potatoes baked in the oven then dabbed with large dollops of a chili chutney, celery soup (from the seemingly never ending supply of frozen pots in the freezer, crusty bread ... for pudding vanilla Swedish Glace with some once frozen mixed berries & a shot of Cointreau poured over ... red wine ...

I had some Raviole from Dauphiné. A chicory and tomato salad with vinaigrette and yeast flakes.
A few apricots and a chocolate biscuit.

Reactions: Val
Cooking something new today: Creamed spinach with rice. Hope it's good. I tried it before at an Asian fusion restaurant and I hope I'll be able to make a good version of it.

A mozzarella piza. A fennel, grated carrot and avocado salad with seeds/vinaigrette.
A persimmon and some apple puree.
A mug of apple & cinnamon infusion.

Oh this is a fun sticky-thread. Here goes... gluten free and regular burritos, many times a week, with my "Mostly Mustard" dipping sauce of Vegenaise, mustard, ghost pepper sauce, garlic powder, lil ketchup, paprika and chopped pickles / SAUTEED black beans, onion, garlic, tomato, peppers, jalapenos, some ghost pepper sauce, etc. rolled up in a warm tortilla burrito with rice & quinoa (or lentils) with Indian spices, and a nice spread of either original Vegenaise, hummus or refried beans in the center / MIXED greens and arugula salad with avocado, walnuts, red onion, tomato, bit of bleu cheese crumbles and a blackened veggie burger on top / TOMATO sandwich on toasted Genesis bread with orig. Vegenaise, basil, lemon pepper, poultry seasoning / vegetable pizza, no cheese, sprinkled parmesan on top / PEANUT butter and jelly on sprouted bread / GRANOLA, farina or oatmeal in warmed almond or coconut milk with local honey melted in / bean burrito, no cheese, add lettuce & tomato & jalapeno and xtra diablo sauce / veggie burger / TOASTED Genesis bread with organic spread and maybe jelly / ORGANIC garlic hummus with black corn chips or veggie sticks. These are my go-to's, always made with purified water, always substitute almond or coconut milk for actual dairy, everything organic as much as possible. I cook everything in my mini toaster oven as I don't own a microwave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.