Literature What are you currently reading?

I'm all done with the kitty the werewolf books... think I'm going to read Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter next, haven't decided for sure yet.

I'm re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy right now. I can't even tell you how many times I've read it already, but whenever I find myself in a new place or on shaky ground, Douglas Adams always serves to make me feel okay. I only wish he hadn't died so young, as I truly would have loved to read more from him. The man really had a gift for making life seem not so tough. Don't panic!

Reactions: hungryraccoon
I'm re-reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy right now. I can't even tell you how many times I've read it already, but whenever I find myself in a new place or on shaky ground, Douglas Adams always serves to make me feel okay. I only wish he hadn't died so young, as I truly would have loved to read more from him. The man really had a gift for making life seem not so tough. Don't panic!

And don't forget your towel!

I've been reading John Sanford's Prey series and re-reading Walter Mosley's Easy Rawlins series, but I think I need a break - have to start something completely different or with a brighter outlook on the human condition.

I should re-read those books at some point. They are incredibly clever.

I've been reading John Sanford's Prey series and re-reading Walter Mosley's Easy Rawlins series, but I think I need a break - have to start something completely different or with a brighter outlook on the human condition.

You could always read Three Cups of Tea and Stones into Schools, but apparently the author made it all up, lol.

I need to read those again, so good. Also, wasn't Douglas Adams a vegetarian?

Feet of Clay - Terry Pratchett

I'm in a Pratchett mood at the moment. Books I've read over the past two weeks:

The Truth - Terry Pratchett
The Wee Free Men - Terry Pratchett
A Hat Full of Sky - Terry Pratchett
Wintersmith - Terry Pratchett
I Shall Wear Midnight - Terry Pratchett
Thud! - Terry Pratchett
Good Omens - Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.

I blame my kindle. :p (All of the above apart from Feet of Clay I have on my kindle that I got two weeks ago today :p )

Reactions: Pickle Juice
Terry Pratchett is a hoot.

Speaking of hoots, I really like Christopher Moore too, I'm getting in the mood to reread all his stuff.

I'm on the second of the Dark Tower series (yeah I'm a little late to the party), and thankful I still have many more to go. Really enjoying it.