Watcha Drinkin?

I tried drinking lemon water two days in a row...I keep reading about health benefits...and it killed my stomach. 😞
Maybe I over did it. I bought a bag of lemons and thought I would use it up.
For some reason it doesn't affect me like that. I used to have lemon water every day when I woke up for years, but I got otu of the habit. It probably isn't that good for my teeth, though.

Reactions: HappyRoxy
For some reason it doesn't affect me like that. I used to have lemon water every day when I woke up for years, but I got otu of the habit. It probably isn't that good for my teeth, though.
I’m thinking it must be citrus in general…about a month ago I bought a bag of oranges and they were really good. After three days of eating just one orange a day, I had to stop because it caused too much acid in my stomach. 😞 I ended up having to give the rest away.

I’m thinking it must be citrus in general…about a month ago I bought a bag of oranges and they were really good. After three days of eating just one orange a day, I had to stop because it caused too much acid in my stomach. 😞 I ended up having to give the rest away.
That must be annoying. I love citrus fruit.

My dentist says it's fine as long as you rinse with water, and don't brush or eat anything you chew. the acid weakens the enamel but it remineralizes after like 20min

evening rooibos. I'd like to have something different, but don't know what. I think I'm out of camomile

Iced shaken espresso, my own version copied from Starbucks.

Reactions: PTree15
Sparkling water, but I'm about to go and make an iced coffee. My brother wanted ice in his gin and tonic when he stayed with us so I actually filled up my ice cube trays recently. I always forget!

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
@Raven I had a gin and tonic the other night. It was tasty! Right now, it's water with lemon. I'm wanting an iced coffee, though. Maybe in a bit.

• Love
Reactions: Raven and KLS52
Iced shaken espresso, my own version copied from Starbucks.
How do you do it?

About to make a rooibos, I think I'll add a splash of oatmilk and cinnamon
anyone use cinnamon bark for tea? I'm thinking maybe it would flavor without the sediment? :shrug: