Veganism and Hearing Questionnaire

Emily3000

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Pescetarian
Hello!
My name is Emily and I am a Psychology Student at Lancaster University. I would really appreciate it if you could take part in my questionnaire on veganism and hearing for my dissertation. It will take approximately 7-8 minutes and is completely anonymous. Further details are in the information sheet of the questionnaire.

Link to questionnaire: https://lancasteruni.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9z4DWH61GdNA1U1

Thank you very much!

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
I've had some hearing loss for many years, before being vegan. Not enough to require a hearing aid, but I have tested in my twenties and on/off through the years, so enough to keep me from being ineligible
This seems like the oddest thing to chart with a plant based diet--although the first to come to mind is just how different vegan diets are. Vegans can eat totally wfpb without sugars or oils, or consume a lot processed junk food. You would have very very different subjects there

I will say staying wfpb keeps my allergies away and that has helped a lot with my hearing. It's also helped a slight tinnitus