Vegan rewards

I don't want recognition. Offering me recognition implies that I did something remarkable, and I dislike the idea that concern for one's health or concern for animal welfare is remarkable. I would rather they were seen as common, sensible, expected behavior, maybe even default behavior (one day).

Almost. I got concerned for my health early in my first year and added back in some animal products for a few months.

I was living in someone's garage because I couldn't afford rent, and I didn't have easy access to a fridge, so I started eating way fewer animal products and losing weight. Then I decided to follow a vegan diet as a challenge and way to continue weight loss. Then I think I started coming across information about animal welfare because I was researching veganism online. I don't remember the point at which I decided to become an ethical vegan, but it happened some time in that first year. That's all. Nothing really dramatic about the story.
That's awesome!!! You're the 1st person I met like myself who became vegan to loss wieght... I'm 180 now, but would like to follow a plan to lose 30lbs.
Is your living situation better now and do you have access to buying all the WFPB you like???

That's awesome!!! You're the 1st person I met like myself who became vegan to loss wieght... I'm 180 now, but would like to follow a plan to lose 30lbs.
Is your living situation better now and do you have access to buying all the WFPB you like???
I gained weight when I went vegan.
I lost weight when I went WFPB.