Vegan Purchases of Interest

Forest Nymph

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
You're free to post your grocery list, but I was thinking more of clothes, concerts and art traceable back to veganism or animals.

I just got my student disbursement so I'm doing my fun bi-yearly shopping.

I got:

A tee shirt that says Hypocrisy then has pictures of different animals with labels like Rescue, Eat, Pity and Kill

A Pete the cat shirt (I'm bonkers for Pete the cat, he is a children's book character with a TV show where he talks through body language instead of talking and it's the most adorbs thing ever).

A pair of stylish vegan JBU Mary Janes with hiking tread and walking support recommended by an acquaintance.

A stone praying Namaste monk cat which is probably the best thing I've seen besides Maneki Neko beckoning cats.

Semi annual PETA donation and support of a vegan activist

A book about a pragmatic approach to a vegan world, I'll post more about it in a reading thread when it arrives

Reactions: Emma JC
That all sounds really good!

I made some purchases today that are accidentally vegan....a new cover for my ipad and a waterproof case for my phone. I intend to use that case when I go kyaking in Vanuatu in a couple of weeks.

I met Laura Porter at the Farmer's Market today. She runs a company that makes and/or sells zero waste solutions.
I bought two organic cotton produce bags.
She ships all of her products that don't come in glass. At the farmer's market, she has all kind of bulk items and people are supposed to bring the containers there to fill. I might get some of that next week.
Here is her website