Vegan lightweight walking shoes

quovixi

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hey! First-time poster here

I'm looking for some lightweight, preferably pull-on walking shoes, kind of like these:

71ZhULhTulL._UX695_.jpg

But these ones by Softinos are leather, so obviously a no-go.

Any recommendations?

Debenhams have a selection called Good For The Sole. They are vegan and around the £30 to £50 price range and really comfortable and attractive. They were on sale last week, so have a look there.

Reactions: Lou
Finding vegan shoes is so much easier today than just like 10 years ago.
And online shopping is so much easier too.

Sometimes Google shopping has the thing you need.

If you have Zappos in England, start there.
Amazon has a vegan marketplace

Brooks has lots of vegan choices and "almost vegan" choices. So does New Balance.
Toms is also worth looking at.

Also, try using Pinterest as a search and browse thru the pictures.

Reactions: Forest Nymph
Reactions: Damo
I personally prefer Keen, Teva, or Chaco hiking sandals for every day wear but yeah when it's cold or rainy or snowy you need more cover.

Other options are things like cloth Chinese Mary Janes or Tom's canvas shoes but those are not very durable and they don't work in wet weather.

You may pay more for a sturdy pair of vegan boots or hiking shoes but it's worth the investment since they last a while and give your feet more support. Alternative Outfitters, Zappos, or Earth Brands might have what you seek.

I am not sure about where to get vegan shoes that look like the ones pictured, but the last time I needed shoes, I looked up vegan shoes on Amazon and found a pair I love. Before that, I was wearing another brand, but I think they stopped making vegan shoes.