Vegan Ice-Cream Flavors

If there are some new blended flavors like matcha or avocado vegan ice-cream, will you give it a go?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Depends on the sample

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tisha Lim

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi all, I am curious to know if there are some new blended flavors like vanilla-match or avocado-peanut butter ice-cream in the market, will you be willing to give it a try? and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: TravisSolomon
Avocado and peanut butter sounds interesting!

I'd give it a taste for sure. Why? Because why not? :)

Reactions: Emma JC
Hi all, I am curious to know if there are some new blended flavors like vanilla-match or avocado-peanut butter ice-cream in the market, will you be willing to give it a try? and why?

Vanilla is my favorite flavor but yes, on the other hand, chocolate is too. It has fine taste usually used to have deserts at night.

I would try a free sample. but I wouldn't buy either of those flavors without first tasting them. They don't sound appealing - to me.

I would try the vanilla-match but not avocado-pb. It would also be good if the vanilla-match was not a coconut base.

Emma JC

Reactions: TravisSolomon
Ditto on the coconut-based ice cream. I have tried a brand of matcha ice cream called 'Snow Monkey' which was really good. The only downside is that it freezes really hard, and the price. But it's all banana-based, no oil, and no coconut. Completely a wholefood/"superfood" product. I would try an avocado-chocolate based ice cream for sure! I once was given a sample of avocado-based chocolate pudding that was amazingly good, and I'm not really a huge fan of chocolate, or pudding. The restaurant I was at had messed up my dinner order - so I had to wait an extra 20 mins and they brought it as a 'gift' -- I asked what it was made with.. When they said avocados, I was totally surprised. I would have never guessed.

Wow we've come a long way since just 2016. I love the dependable vanilla almond frozen yogurt at the local ice cream shop (I'm a vanilla girl, though I remember I had a pretentious thing for French vanilla as a child, when not ordering sorbet) ...but recently I treated myself to a box of chocolate dipped coconut-vanilla ice cream bars with a salted caramel swirl. I even ate one for breakfast one morning, I felt like a movie star.