Vegan Health Research

Kali

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Hey fellow vegans! I really want to show the world how not eating animals can actually make you healthier! I am conducting research on how diet and exercise affects resting heart rate and blood pressure for my college senior project. If anyone would be willing to help me out and fill out this survey that would be amazing! It takes less than 5 minutes. This is open to vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters if you have family that could participate, the goal is to compare the plant based health data to those that eat meat. It is anonymous. Thank you!

That survey doesn't show anything!

Vegan isn't a diet, the only part of the 'diet' is not eating animal products. That in and of itself doesn't make much difference in health
If you want to study diet you'll need to look at the diet itself--like how whole food plant based compares

and still--my data hasn't changed from when I ate dairy, or when I ate meat-- or even when I stay wfpb!

That survey doesn't show anything!

Vegan isn't a diet, the only part of the 'diet' is not eating animal products. That in and of itself doesn't make much difference in health
If you want to study diet you'll need to look at the diet itself--like how whole food plant based compares

and still--my data hasn't changed from when I ate dairy, or when I ate meat-- or even when I stay wfpb!
Obviously the point isn't the detail of exactly what you eat it's a general observation based study that accounts for both those that have a healthy and unhealthy vegan diet. I'm trying to get a general population comparison.