Vegan face wash for men

MobiusX

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Does anyone know of any vegan face wash for men that might or might not be for sensitive skin? I found one online but it costs 3 times more than the one I am currently using and it has less ounces. It's too expensive. Please list as many. So far I haven't found one yet and I will only use if it has positive reviews only.

I bought a three pack of Clearly Natural years ago. I don't think it was even that expensive. You can buy if online almost everywhere. Do a "google shop" to find the lowest price. or just get it from Amazon.
This is what I use
Clearly Natural Essentials Glycerine Soap, Pure and Natural, Unscented - 3 bar pack, 12 oz

I received (from the Vegan Forum) a gift box of Lush bath stuff. I was favorably impressed. And I smell so nice now, too. I might buy something from them next time. Be sure to check them out.
https://www.lushusa.com/shower/soap/#prefn1=vegan&prefv1=Vegan

And Peta has a nice list
https://www.peta.org/living/personal-care-fashion/great-cruelty-free-vegan-bar-soaps/

I bought a three pack of Clearly Natural years ago. I don't think it was even that expensive. You can buy if online almost everywhere. Do a "google shop" to find the lowest price. or just get it from Amazon.
This is what I use
Clearly Natural Essentials Glycerine Soap, Pure and Natural, Unscented - 3 bar pack, 12 oz

I received (from the Vegan Forum) a gift box of Lush bath stuff. I was favorably impressed. And I smell so nice now, too. I might buy something from them next time. Be sure to check them out.
https://www.lushusa.com/shower/soap/#prefn1=vegan&prefv1=Vegan

And Peta has a nice list
https://www.peta.org/living/personal-care-fashion/great-cruelty-free-vegan-bar-soaps/

I am looking for a gel. I don't use a soap bar on my face.

I think one of the advantages of a bar is that its more environmentally friendly. It uses less packaging which is going to be plastic. I think its also more economical.

Jason is a pretty good company. I use their shampoo all the time but they make a "gentle basic facial cleanser" in a bottle. It's expensive but its a pretty big bottle.

I think one of the advantages of a bar is that its more environmentally friendly. It uses less packaging which is going to be plastic. I think its also more economical.

Jason is a pretty good company. I use their shampoo all the time but they make a "gentle basic facial cleanser" in a bottle. It's expensive but its a pretty big bottle.

I am only looking for a face wash, not a cleanser.

This one is supposed to be the best
Christina Moss Organic Face Wash
50% off at the Urban Vegan
https://urbanvegan.net/face-wash/

I saw that link already. That's the one I was talking about. Expensive. It costs 3 times more than what I already pay and it has less ounces. That's for rich people who can afford to keep buying these products. It's crazy. Desert Essence is the only other option for sensitive skin and this a few customers said it gave them breakouts and this is what happens to me a lot with most items. They said it has more tea tree than it should. So now I will not be buying these. The others are not even for sensitive skin.

Why do men need a different thing to wash their face with? I could see if it was a cologne or shave gel, but coconut oil is perfect for either gender, just wet face, slather on, and wash off with a damp warm/hot cloth. You can add baking soda once and a while if you need a scrub.

Reactions: TofuRobot
Why do men need a different thing to wash their face with? I could see if it was a cologne or shave gel, but coconut oil is perfect for either gender, just wet face, slather on, and wash off with a damp warm/hot cloth. You can add baking soda once and a while if you need a scrub.

you use coconut oil and I'll use a facewash, I'm not making my own facewash either

you use coconut oil and I'll use a facewash, I'm not making my own facewash either
Try looking on Etsy for something. Lots of real humans making organic, vegan personal care products. A lot of times more affordable than stuff that is mass produced.

For the record though, my son (who uses the coconut oil - or honestly, nothing - is 16. He has acne. The best thing for him was quitting dairy. He's also got sensitive skin so he can't use anything harsh. What he doing now is working.

Good luck

Someone even suggested not washing my face, LOL. Maybe they should not wash their face and not brush their teeth.

Someone even suggested not washing my face, LOL. Maybe they should not wash their face and not brush their teeth.

They probably meant wash your face with plain water or with water and a face cloth. Some people do just fine with that.

If you have some sort of acne issue Desert Essences and Alba are your best bet and they aren't wildly expensive. If your skin is just sensitive and gets red, itchy or breaks out from irritation you really should try coconut oil. It's pretty closed minded not to.

Reactions: Emma JC
They probably meant wash your face with plain water or with water and a face cloth. Some people do just fine with that.

If you have some sort of acne issue Desert Essences and Alba are your best bet and they aren't wildly expensive. If your skin is just sensitive and gets red, itchy or breaks out from irritation you really should try coconut oil. It's pretty closed minded not to.

read the original post. I asked for a facewash. Coconut oil isn't a facewash. It's just coconut oil. You might wash your face with that but I only use facewash.

Yes - that is a legitimate option. I just was talking to my teenage son (following this very "interesting" conversation) - whose skin has greatly improved since "giving up" dairy, and he said he never even uses the coconut oil. Cleansers, soaps, whatever - all dry his sensitive skin out. He said he literally does nothing in terms of "cleaning" his face - just uses water in the the shower.

Equating someone who doesn't use a pre-packaged "cleanser" or any other topical product or substance with someone who doesn't ever clean themselves (let alone their teeth) is just ignorant. Our bodies do a pretty amazing job of keeping itself in order without any intervention. How long do you think "face wash" and "face cleanser" have been on the planet anyway?? Hardly a blip in time. Yet somehow we managed to "survive." Fact: The more you wash your face the more of the natural oils you strip from your face, which is very drying, and it causes your skin to over-produce the oil, which encourages acne breakouts and needing wash your face more frequently than necessary. It's a never-ending cycle that doesn't need to happen.

I, too, leave this here for the people who might benefit from the information.

Cheers.

read the original post. I asked for a facewash. Coconut oil isn't a facewash. It's just coconut oil. You might wash your face with that but I only use facewash.
Honestly, I think you came here either just to be provocative, or you're legit looking for a certain answer you're just not going to find here. Good luck with your search, but you might want to look elsewhere, because even if someone gave you the name of the "perfect" "face wash," there is nothing that exists that *only* has good reviews. Nothing. Vegan or otherwise.

Just read a review on Amazon about a coconut facewash called Alaffia that is vegan. In the picture her whole face is red with bumps on them. Won't be using this or any other coconut oil products. I have sensitive skin.

" I bought the whole skin Care and this is what happened to my face within four days of using this product. I do not have acne problems or oily skin I just wanted to try a new skin care product. And the worst and final blow was they will not refund me my money. I found out if coconut oil is not heated correctly it can cause more damage to you then good. I highly recommend NOT buying this product "

Just read a review on Amazon about a coconut facewash called Alaffia that is vegan. In the picture her whole face is red with bumps on them. Won't be using this or any other coconut oil products. I have sensitive skin.

" I bought the whole skin Care and this is what happened to my face within four days of using this product. I do not have acne problems or oily skin I just wanted to try a new skin care product. And the worst and final blow was they will not refund me my money. I found out if coconut oil is not heated correctly it can cause more damage to you then good. I highly recommend NOT buying this product "
This person was "reviewing" a *product,* NOT coconut oil.

I'm out. I prefer to spend my energy on people who actually want help.