Package Exchange Vegan Exchange Q&A Thread

Let's kick this off!

Thefadedone, you're up first!

What are your favorite colors?
What are your favorite kinds of snacks? (crunchy, spicy, savory, sweet, chewy, etc)
Are there any non-food items you would enjoy receiving? (lotion, incense, kitchen/personal accessories)
Do you have any furry companions that would like to be included?

That's all for now. Keeping it "fairy-ly" simple.

LOOKING FOR THE LOVELY SWAMP-DWELLER!

Lady of the swamps.. hello there! How's life on the bayou? Humid, I would imagine.We fairies just love humidity,you know.Keeps our hair nice and curly. I was telling Tinkerbell just the other day.... Oops.. silly me! This is all about you,isn't it dear? Someone on Veggie Views told me you what a lovely person you are and how excited they are to send something special your way.Of course I told them how happy it makes me to grant wishes ,but first I would need just a bit of information. Even we fairies need help sometimes. So, would you be a darling and answer just a few questions?
What are your hobbies or interests?
Do you have a favorite color ?
What does one do for fun there in the swamps?
Spicy treats.... Do you like them Muy Calente or mildly warm? Do you have a sweet tooth?
Do you enjoy a nice cup of coffee or a spot of tea?
Is there a Prince Charming in your castle ?
Any children of the furry kind?
Would you like to tell me anything else?

Oh my,it's getting late and I must be off. There are still a few good deeds to do before the day begins. Have a beautiful day.. Oh,it's going to be great fun granting your wishes! :ma:Goodbye for now,dear!

Let's kick this off!

Thefadedone, you're up first!

What are your favorite colors?
What are your favorite kinds of snacks? (crunchy, spicy, savory, sweet, chewy, etc)
Are there any non-food items you would enjoy receiving? (lotion, incense, kitchen/personal accessories)
Do you have any furry companions that would like to be included?

That's all for now. Keeping it "fairy-ly" simple.

Hello Reusable Bag Fairy!
Hmm..favorite colors? There aren't certain colors that I favor over others but I don't like things that are too bright, flashy, and stand out too much. I like to blend in and not draw attention to myself.
I'm a fan of crunchy and spicy. I don't usually eat sweet sugary type foods unless it's in the form of flavored chai tea. I'm a chai tea addict. :p Even though I don't eat candy, I do have a gum problem. I'm almost always chewing some type of gum. :rolleyes:
I love lotions and smelly things in general (soaps, incense, candles, oils).
I do have a chihuahua. She's indifferent about being included since she's super picky. She doesn't like typical dog toys and only favors certain treats (mostly in the raw veggie/fruit form).

:) ANNIA!

Would you prefer food or non-food items?
I hear you don't like chili, hot/ spicy, ginger, nuts, seeds and raisins. Do you have a sweet tooth?

What type of bag would you like, pretty or more functional?
Tea or coffee?
Favourite colour/s?
Is there any one item you would want specifically?

:sb: :apple::tangerine:

Searching for Sallyomally!!

Hello Sally! I hear that you are easy to please but specifics would be helpful.

Do you have any allergies or extreme dislikes?
Do you have any furbabies?
Are you a coffee person , tea drinker or neither?
Sugary sweet treats or salty crispy crunchies?
Favorite and least favorite scents and flavors?
Is there a certain reusable bag that you own that you tend to favor the most? If so , why?

Thank you for letting me pick your brain!!! :clp:

LOOKING FOR THE LOVELY SWAMP-DWELLER!

Lady of the swamps.. hello there! How's life on the bayou? Humid, I would imagine.We fairies just love humidity,you know.Keeps our hair nice and curly. I was telling Tinkerbell just the other day.... Oops.. silly me! This is all about you,isn't it dear? Someone on Veggie Views told me you what a lovely person you are and how excited they are to send something special your way.Of course I told them how happy it makes me to grant wishes ,but first I would need just a bit of information. Even we fairies need help sometimes. So, would you be a darling and answer just a few questions?
What are your hobbies or interests?
Do you have a favorite color ?
What does one do for fun there in the swamps?
Spicy treats.... Do you like them Muy Calente or mildly warm? Do you have a sweet tooth?
Do you enjoy a nice cup of coffee or a spot of tea?
Is there a Prince Charming in your castle ?
Any children of the furry kind?
Would you like to tell me anything else?

Oh my,it's getting late and I must be off. There are still a few good deeds to do before the day begins. Have a beautiful day.. Oh,it's going to be great fun granting your wishes! :ma:Goodbye for now,dear!

Life in the 'Glades is a bit humid... Can't believe I have been here a year already. I must be an honorary fairy because my hair is extra huge and curly here in the swamps.

I need a hobby. Playing with and caring for our furkids is my favorite thing to do. I love the outdoors and exploring.

I don't have a favorite color per se... I like red, pink, vibrant blue, purple, black, turquoise, orange. Do not really care for mint green and pale yellow.

I stay away from the swamps, gators and snakes...

MUY CALIENTE!!!!!

I do have a bit of a sweet tooth. Like Swedish Fish type candy or American Smarties.

Nada to coffee but do like tea.

There is a Prince Charming in the castle but I'm the Queen...:p

:dog::dog::dog::dog: of these share their castle with us.

I will be thrilled and excited with anything you send. I would love something local and unique to your area.

Thanks!!!!

Searching for Sallyomally!!

Hello Sally! I hear that you are easy to please but specifics would be helpful.

Do you have any allergies or extreme dislikes?
Do you have any furbabies?
Are you a coffee person , tea drinker or neither?
Sugary sweet treats or salty crispy crunchies?
Favorite and least favorite scents and flavors?
Is there a certain reusable bag that you own that you tend to favor the most? If so , why?

Thank you for letting me pick your brain!!! :clp:

Yay! Questions!
No allergies. No extreme dislikes that I can think of...
Three spoiled rotten cats.
I enjoy tea of all kinds;coffee, not so much.
Love them all! I like snacks-probably more than I should:rolleyes:- and love salty and crunchy,but have never been known to turn down a sweet!:D
Well, the only flavor I really dislike is licorice, and I love sour things. Scents..don't care for heavy floral- I do like cinnamon ,vanilla, lemon grass, and"fruity" scents.
I work at a school with lots of kids. I'm always carrying bags containing art projects,books for the kiddos,crayons, paint,
toys, snacks, my lunch,and all sorts of craziness! The bags I use the most are made of something that is easy to wipe clean or even toss in the washer.No color preference..I'll like what you like.
Fairy, may I ask a huge favor? I collect post cards and would love one from your state or hometown,any special landmark your state is known for,etc.. if that's OK Also, I really am very easy to please and would love something that you like-something that expresses your personality and tastes. I will be tickled pink to receive anything you would send. Heck,just the idea of someone taking the time to pick out something for lil' ol' me and actually putting in the mail is the greatest!:dog:

Calling out GingerFoxx!!

Can't wait to shop for you....

Favorite color?
Tea? What flavors do you like?
What snacky flavors/textures do you like? Do you lean more sweet or savory?
Do you wear jewelry?
Do you use spices in your cooking? If so what are some of your favorites? Mild or spicy?
What color/scheme is your kitchen?
And finally.... Do you like specific type reusable bags? Some people like the more plastic type ones, others canvas. Wish I could make one for you but sadly this fairy lacks any creative skill.

Have an awesome day! :starshower:

Calling out GingerFoxx!!

Can't wait to shop for you....

Favorite color?
Tea? What flavors do you like?
What snacky flavors/textures do you like? Do you lean more sweet or savory?
Do you wear jewelry?
Do you use spices in your cooking? If so what are some of your favorites? Mild or spicy?
What color/scheme is your kitchen?
And finally.... Do you like specific type reusable bags? Some people like the more plastic type ones, others canvas. Wish I could make one for you but sadly this fairy lacks any creative skill.

Have an awesome day! :starshower:

Yay, It's my turn!!

I like many kinds of tea, flavored or otherwise but I am partial to black teas. Earl Grey is a nice standby, but if you have a place locally to get some quality loose tea, well then I might just love you forever.
I like all sorts of snacks, but I seem to be partial to crunchy things lately. Sweet or savory is fine. I'd love to try one of your favorites.
I have certain jewelry I wear every day. A silver ring with my birthstone (Blue Topaz - December) and a coordinating silver chain with a pendant. I have many ear and body piercings, but those all have gauged or surgical stainless jewelry in them. I keep saying I would like another ring, but my fingers are pretty long and lean so finding a good one is tricky.
I tend to do a lot of Mexican and Indian spiced foods lately when I cook at home. I don't usually go super spicy, but a little heat is nice.
My kitchen is white with blue/green counter tops. Sort of a teal color. I rent, so I didn't choose it, haha, but it's nice.
As far as type of bag, I would love a good canvas bag that I could machine wash. I have a number of the plastic kind that I use for groceries, so something different would be great. Honestly though, I am not fussy. I will adore whatever I receive, so don't feel like you are going to disappoint me if you go in a different direction from any of the things I have stated. My only other request is that if you could include something local/regional to you that might be unique to me. I love trying things I can't get in my area.

:) ANNIA!

Would you prefer food or non-food items?
I hear you don't like chili, hot/ spicy, ginger, nuts, seeds and raisins. Do you have a sweet tooth?

What type of bag would you like, pretty or more functional?
Tea or coffee?
Favourite colour/s?
Is there any one item you would want specifically?

:sb: :apple::tangerine:

YAY!

I don't mind food or non-food items. As long as they don't contain any of those things I'm really not that fussy :p

Pretty bag! :D

I LOVE TEA AND COFFEE! But I don't like instant coffee (I'm not fussy! I swear!)

Yellow, green, purple, RAINBOW!

Nope, there isn't one thing I would want specifically. :D

I'm so excited!

~takes her wand out and clears her throat~ Looking Moll Flander this time..

I saw you're not girly girl with your bags....will that mean that you are more thum boy with them?
Coffee...tea....or something totally different?
Would you like to rather get lots of small things or would it be fine to find one bigger item from that bag of mine?
Food? Soap? Or Both?
You like cats and dogs but is there one of them in your house?
Do you like home made cozy things or would you prefer go buy what you need?
Is cooking your cup of tea or something that will create desaster in kitchen?
Sweet, salty. sour, spicy or all of those?

~sits on the bag to ponder if she asked all she needs to know for filling this bag with awasomeness~ Yes that is all I want to ask now from you...but there may be more questions after this... or not...can't know yet ~waves her wand and dissapears for now~