Package Exchange Vegan Exchange Q&A Thread

I finished knitting the pieces for my match's bag. I just need to figure out the best way to assemble them and decide what to do about a handle. Good thing we still have a little time...

Can I get a reminder on the dates, by the way?
Looked back and packages to be received by September 24th.

I fell over and hurt my wrist last night,:rolleyes: I'm going to the doctor to check that it isn't broken and is just a sprain so I will be sending the parcel out next week hopefully but it should still get there in time.

I fell over and hurt my wrist last night,:rolleyes: I'm going to the doctor to check that it isn't broken and is just a sprain so I will be sending the parcel out next week hopefully but it should still get there in time.

Oh no! So sorry,Moll.Hope the doc hooked you up with some good pain meds. That's gotta hurt.:(

Oh no! So sorry,Moll.Hope the doc hooked you up with some good pain meds. That's gotta hurt.:(

Aww, thanks Sally. I have been putting ice on it and I can move my fingers more now so I think it must just be sprained.

:hug: I hope it's just a sprain and you recover quickly! Sounds painful though.:(

Open away! We can do that. Just take a pic of your treats to post on the photo thread. Some of you have your boxes so I put up the photo thread a little early. Feel free to open and snap a pic.

About the posting a pic: I'm a little challenged in that area. :oops: I'll just describe what I get in painful detail.

Once I get my package, of course. It hasn't arrived yet.

Reactions: sallyomally
Thefadedone!

Sorry for the delay, but I will be mailing your package out tomorrow. I apologize that it won't get there right on time, but I assure you it will be sent. You have not been forgotten. I hope it's worth the wait.

Amy SF!

Sorry for the wait, your package got delayed in sending but it's on it's way today! It should arrive in 5 business days

:starshower:

Hope you like it!

Reactions: Amy SF