Vegan cosmetics?

EEW

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi,

I'm currently transitioning to veganism at the moment, having been vegetarian for a while. I want to switch to using vegan cosmetics. I live in the UK and I just wondered if there are any big brands selling vegan make-up, haircare, skincare etc? That is fairly easily accessible?

Thanks.

Hello!

If your asking if there are any brands on which you can find in your local supermarket that are vegan I wouldn't actually know any though that's probably because I don't look as I'd rather avoid tons of chemicals that are used in the ingredients.

I'm not sure if you've already heard of the shop though there is a place called "lush" they make pretty much everything from natural ingredients and safe synthetics AND are not tested on animals :)

Check them out here... They may become your favorite shop ;)

Okay, great! I never knew Lush did cosmetics actually, thanks :)

Reactions: Damo
Hi,

I'm currently transitioning to veganism at the moment, having been vegetarian for a while. I want to switch to using vegan cosmetics. I live in the UK and I just wondered if there are any big brands selling vegan make-up, haircare, skincare etc? That is fairly easily accessible?

Thanks.

Hey, heres a few brands which I know of.. Some are online and harder to access but are great nevertheless.

LUSH
B - Boots own Vegan line.
E.L.F Cosmetics
Barry M
Kat Von D has created her own vegan makeup line (supposedly amazing!)
The body shop are now labelling some of their products as Vegan.
100%Pure (their nail varnishes are great quality)

Hope this helps ☺️

The origins (I think that's what they're called) shower gels are vegan and always on sale in Superdrug for £1. I think there is a company in the UK called arvon or arbon that sells vegan organic cosmetics

Hi there

Tropic Skin care and cosmetics are fantastic. They are 100% vegan and cruelty free along with being paraben and toxic chemical free.
I hope this helps!
Any questions do ask!

Last edited:
If you look for cosmetics like that I recommend Hempline Cosmetics, I am really satisfied with their products.