Vegan cosmetics?

EEW

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi,

I'm currently transitioning to veganism at the moment, having been vegetarian for a while. I want to switch to using vegan cosmetics. I live in the UK and I just wondered if there are any big brands selling vegan make-up, haircare, skincare etc? That is fairly easily accessible?

Thanks.

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Hello!

If your asking if there are any brands on which you can find in your local supermarket that are vegan I wouldn't actually know any though that's probably because I don't look as I'd rather avoid tons of chemicals that are used in the ingredients.

I'm not sure if you've already heard of the shop though there is a place called "lush" they make pretty much everything from natural ingredients and safe synthetics AND are not tested on animals :)

Check them out here... They may become your favorite shop ;)

OP
OP
E

EEW

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Okay, great! I never knew Lush did cosmetics actually, thanks :)

Reactions: Damo

Holly

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi,

I'm currently transitioning to veganism at the moment, having been vegetarian for a while. I want to switch to using vegan cosmetics. I live in the UK and I just wondered if there are any big brands selling vegan make-up, haircare, skincare etc? That is fairly easily accessible?

Thanks.

Hey, heres a few brands which I know of.. Some are online and harder to access but are great nevertheless.

LUSH
B - Boots own Vegan line.
E.L.F Cosmetics
Barry M
Kat Von D has created her own vegan makeup line (supposedly amazing!)
The body shop are now labelling some of their products as Vegan.
100%Pure (their nail varnishes are great quality)

Hope this helps ☺️

emilynt3

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
The origins (I think that's what they're called) shower gels are vegan and always on sale in Superdrug for £1. I think there is a company in the UK called arvon or arbon that sells vegan organic cosmetics

Katie Hope

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hi there

Tropic Skin care and cosmetics are fantastic. They are 100% vegan and cruelty free along with being paraben and toxic chemical free.
I hope this helps!
Any questions do ask!

Last edited:

Fruity55

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
If you look for cosmetics like that I recommend Hempline Cosmetics, I am really satisfied with their products.