Vegan Cake

Damo

Forum Legend
Reaction score
I'm suddenly craving cake, people from the UK do you know of any generic shopping stores that sell vegan cake?

The only cake I know of is something called "Mrs. Crimble's Stem Ginger Cake" which is a little bland as you can imagine from how it looks...

I'm not based anywhere near a large city so it has to be from larger generic stores like ASDA, Tesco etc...

Baking is currently not an option either.

Ideas? o_O

Mr Kipling Treacle tart
Mrs Crimble Dutch Apple cake but i found that bland too.
Is there anyway you could google a microwave mug cake recipe, if you're not competent doing one in the oven or not able to do one? Maybe with just flour, sugar, baking powder, aquafaba/flax/chia seed/banana and some cocoa or alternative flavouring.
Sorry the supermarket ifferings are slim unless you get cake mix.

Reactions: Damo
Thank you for this thread also been wondering about where to get cake and some cool recipes:) Hope more people can share.

Mr Kipling Treacle tart
Mrs Crimble Dutch Apple cake but i found that bland too.
Is there anyway you could google a microwave mug cake recipe, if you're not competent doing one in the oven or not able to do one? Maybe with just flour, sugar, baking powder, aquafaba/flax/chia seed/banana and some cocoa or alternative flavouring.
Sorry the supermarket ifferings are slim unless you get cake mix.

Not tired the apple cake before, something new at least.

I've seen a few mug cakes, maybe I'll give those a shot...

Thank you for this thread also been wondering about where to get cake and some cool recipes:) Hope more people can share.

No problem! I'm hopefully going to a vegan festival this weekend, I'm sure there's going to be lots of cake I'll upload photos when I'm back.

Sorry for multiple posts, kept on telling me there was am error, so just kept on hitting post with checking, seems there's no delete option either.

How about a no bake/raw bakewell tart?
Haven't tried it yet myself but looks good.

https://nadiashealthykitchen.com/no-bake-cherry-bakewell-tart/

Looks mouth watering good!

Sorry for multiple posts, kept on telling me there was am error, so just kept on hitting post with checking, seems there's no delete option either.

My fault, sorry. Making a few behind the scenes changes, normally the forums fairly quiet during the day so I didn't think anyone would notice.