Various random thoughts & observations....

AHA!! I'm about to attempt to make a single hunk of cashew cheese... yesterday's didn't turn out as planned... I found a different recipe & noticed this:

Please note: The recipe calls for agar powder, if using agar flakes, use 3 times the amount instead. <---- AHA, I say!!

I have agar flakes, not powder. OK, now things make sense. LOL :rolleyes:

How is this possible? The shape/flesh/cartilage of my upper ears has changed.... Have I built up cartilage on the tops of my ears where my favorite "Deny Everything" ball-cap always rests?

I'm a little spooked. How appropriate.... :tinfoilhat:

Last edited:
There are so many Thanksgiving threads here.... it's only once a year... and primarily in the U.S.... and I don't know why it exists, frankly.... LOL

Yesterday was an unusually "munchy" day for me.... Let's see, I had the remaining few bites of leftover stroganoff here at home, then at Jer's I ate a couple handfuls of peanuts, some blue corn chips & black bean dip, and also almost an entire (small) slice of vegan quiche as a dip with the same chips... then I came home, made more stroganoff, ate that, and then had some potato chips.... yikes. :confused: LOL

I have days like that, where I don’t feel like eating an actual meal...I just want a lot of different munchy foods.

Been pondering the meaning of life the last few months...

Ya know, I think I may get myself an egg slicer just to slice mushrooms! :) I'll have to buy larger shrooms, but that's fine. In fact, getting fewer of the larger ones would mean much less scrub-time.... ;)

Been pondering the meaning of life the last few months...
Any conclusions? Or at least theories or thoughts to share?

I can recall pondering the meaning of life quite often in my university years. Many beers were drunk and philosophical discussons about astrophysics were had, at the end of which we set the world to rights and made significant progress in understanding the meaning of life. Sadly the next day the precise details were somewhat difficult to remember.

A comment on an Isa Chandra Moskowitz recipe by a vegan suggested she not use a STEAK knife in her recipe because (insert rambling nonsense about it causing people to want to butcher animals). :rolleyes:

In other news, my nail clipper broke and I had to use scissors to trim them, and now my nails look like what a small child's hair looks like when they give themselves a hair cut. :p

When searching the Internet for dessert recipes I always scroll past...really fast...anything with the words “healthy” or “raw” in the title. :yuck:
:p

^^^Probably belongs in the unpopular thread.

Are you sure? I see snow.
I see this:

halloween.png
Merry Christmas to me! :rofl::lol::rofl:

This is mine. I will keep it until Spring. Then go basic blue. But I like the Halloween one in October.
8A3785F6-A910-45F2-85B5-4BFE64A76422.jpeg

Reactions: Val