'Upload a file' button does not work

Dedalus

Mercurial and fleeting
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
On IE 9. What gives?

No error, no nothing - just doesn't seem to register a click on the Upload a file button, though when I hover over it - it does change color.

On IE 9. What gives?

No error, no nothing - just doesn't seem to register a click on the Upload a file button, though when I hover over it - it does change color.
That button will try to use Flash if it's installed. So presumably you have Flash, but it somehow doesn't work right.

I've just turned off the Flash feature, so now it will no longer try to use Flash, even if it's installed on your computer. So you might want to try again now, but you might have to refresh the page first. The non-Flash uploader is less fancy - it can upload only one file at a time and it doesn't have a progress meter, but it's probably more robust.

Still doesn't work. Eh. It's my work computer - probably needs a reboot, but I'll be leaving soon anyway. I'll try again on my home computer and see if that works. Thanks for checking into it!

Still doesn't work. Eh. It's my work computer - probably needs a reboot, but I'll be leaving soon anyway. I'll try again on my home computer and see if that works. Thanks for checking into it!
Oops, my mistake. I had turned off the Flash uploader for the album, not for messages... Should be off now.