TV & Film Tv series you miss

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Another one of my favorite shows (Eureka) is on it's final season and I was thinking about all the good shows that have ended. Sometimes it's possible to find them being rerun, but I miss having new episodes. Watching the same episodes over and over just isn't the same.

Some of the shows I miss...
Ugly Betty
Desperate Housewives
Golden Girls
Married with Children
Better off Ted
Pushing up Daises
M*A*S*H
Are You Being Served

La Femme Nikita
Farscape
Firefly
Men of a Certain Age
Stargate: Universe. I had only seen most of the first season when I stopped watching, but then it got canceled. So I need to catch up and finish it.
I love The Golden Girls, but I don't really miss it because I see the reruns ALL the time, and they are ALWAYS funny, no matter if I've seen that episode 20 times already.

Quantum Leap
Early Edition
Sports Night (trivia tidbit: Robert Guillaume suffered a stroke and still attended the Genesis Awards ceremony when that series won an award. He got a standing ovation.)

At my age, I've gotten used to TV series being abruptly cancelled and not having them around, but the above hold a special place in my heart as shows that never got the network respect they deserved.

I also miss "Monk", which did well enough in the ratings and lasted eight seasons on the USA network, but I miss it anyway. I watch all the existing episodes, but it's not the same. :(

Quantum Leap
Early Edition
Sports Night (trivia tidbit: Robert Guillaume suffered a stroke and still attended the Genesis Awards ceremony when that series won an award. He got a standing ovation.)

At my age, I've gotten used to TV series being abruptly cancelled and not having them around, but the above hold a special place in my heart as shows that never got the network respect they deserved.

I also miss "Monk", which did well enough in the ratings and lasted eight seasons on the USA network, but I miss it anyway. I watch all the existing episodes, but it's not the same. :(

I liked Early Edition too.... same actor as on Friday Night Lights... Kyle Chandler. :D
I agree with Quantum Leap also.
So many shows... I doubt I could list them all.

The OC......

Californiiiiia, Californiiiia here we coooome.

Buffy.
Prison Break.
Hercules.
Xena.
One Tree Hill.

I know you're gonna judge me and I'm OK with that :D

It would be fan-flippin'-tastic if they brought back Firefly like they are bringing back Arrested Development.

Reactions: thefadedone
Can I say Game of thrones? :p

I miss it already! And it's only gone temporarily.