King of Queens
Fraiser

Peace:)

Of course Firefly
Buffy
Angel
Dollhouse
Freaks & Geeks
Six Feet Under (although the finale was perfect)
Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Place (One of the first places where my love for Nathan Fillion began)

Yeah, I definitely think Buffy could have gone on a season or two, but I was satisfied with how they ended it.
Angel definitely ended too early. Grr.
Xena and Hercules were both fun.

Reactions: thefadedone
I never watched Firefly, although I did love Buffy. Did it end satisfactorily, or should I remain in blissful ignorance? I don't want to get into it and then be left hanging.

FlashForward. The book was great, but still. :(

And V. That show was amazing. Not as good as the original miniseries, but still. :(

I had no idea FlashForward was a book. I liked the first several episodes, but then it got a bit too ridiculous for me.

I never watched Firefly, although I did love Buffy. Did it end satisfactorily, or should I remain in blissful ignorance? I don't want to get into it and then be left hanging.

It ended way too soon and left a huge void in all the fans' hearts, but years later a movie "Serenity" was made to to give it a proper send off. It's definitely worth watching.

I agree with lots of these, I was actually mildly depressed when Angel, The Shield and 24 ended.:p I didn't realise I was watching the last series of Prison Break at the time and I was really surprised and annoyed that it ended like that!

I started watching No Ordinary Family and I was irritated that they didn't do another series of that show.

Of course Firefly
Buffy
Angel
Dollhouse
Freaks & Geeks
Six Feet Under (although the finale was perfect)
Two Guys, A Girl and A Pizza Place (One of the first places where my love for Nathan Fillion began)

Freaks & Geeks, another show that ended way too soon.

I also miss Deadwood on HBO, why didn't they just finish the final season, they had contracts with the actors... but no the director wanted to try something else.

I LOVED Freaks and Geeks. So awesome. Franco & Segel :smitten:

I never watched Firefly either but really liked Serenity so maybe one day will get round to watching it. :)

I LOVED Freaks and Geeks. So awesome. Franco & Segel :smitten:

I never watched Firefly either but really liked Serenity so maybe one day will get round to watching it. :)

Don't... it will only depress you, one season wasn't enough.

^^14 episodes of pure awesome!
Never mind the mourning you go through each time you watch the whole thing. :cry:

Firefly. Especially Wash. < 3
Home Movies. Crappy (low budget) animation, but great concept, writing and voicing. I miss Brendon Small and Jon Benjamin together.
Caprica. Better than BSG and would have been a great series if they hadn't cancelled it.

I had no idea FlashForward was a book. I liked the first several episodes, but then it got a bit too ridiculous for me.

The book was way more sci-fi, and it covered a much larger scale - the FlashForwards were 30 years in the future rather than the shorter amount of time in the show (6 months? 1 year? I don't remember). Definitely worth a read if you like that kind of stuff.