TV & Film Tv series you miss

FlashForwards, the book, sounds interesting. My brother was just asking for a "time travel type" sci-fi book to read. Maybe I should recommend that one.

Reactions: FortyTwo
Twilight Zone

Heroes

My Name is Earl - couldn't believe that the channel dropped it, & no other network would take it on
- it was funny & feel-good.

Twilight Zone

Heroes

My Name is Earl - couldn't believe that the channel dropped it, & no other network would take it on
- it was funny & feel-good.

I loved the Twilight Zone and other shows like it (The Outer Limits for example). I was really into the remake of the Twilight Zone they did years ago with Forest Whitaker as the host. There were so many original and inspiring ideas within all those short stories.

Never watched Heroes, but I was always confused as to why it was cancelled. It seemed to have a huge following.

My Name is Earl is at least still shown on reruns. Jason Lee is an underrated actor.

Reactions: Queerasaurus Rex
I watched the Noel Feilding Luxery Comedy but its wasnt as good.

Also Alcatraz. Why did they cancel it...it was getting really exciting!

I caught a bit of luxury comedy & it was shocking! Maybe I caught a bad bit or something, who knows.

I agree with The Twilight Zone! I love the old show but I've seen a few of the new one, too, and I was surprised that it was also good.

Seinfeld! How has no one mentioned Seinfeld?

Also, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List

Reactions: thefadedone
You're thinking of Angel. He was on Buffy until the end of season 3 and then started his own show, which ran for 5 seasons.

Firefly is its own show, but it was also created by Joss Whedon, just like Buffy and Angel were.

You're thinking of Angel. He was on Buffy until the end of season 3 and then started his own show, which ran for 5 seasons.

Firefly is its own show, but it was also created by Joss Whedon, just like Buffy and Angel were.

Hence the confusion. :p Thanks!

I suppose with so many people in love with Firefly, I should hunt it down and watch it. *thinks*

I agree with The Twilight Zone! I love the old show but I've seen a few of the new one, too, and I was surprised that it was also good.

Seinfeld! How has no one mentioned Seinfeld?

Also, Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List

Have you seen Kathy Griffin's new talk show? I love Kathy , but her new show is horrible. It's just put together so awkwardly and it's uncomfortable to watch. I miss her old show.