News Torture of vegan people in Eastern Europe

AndyAlexander

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've been vegan for over 20 years, since my mid teens. I’m also quite outspoken atheist and a very definite homosexual. My semi Russian family and the post communist society I've grown up in think that I'm mentally ill. I've been tortured in a post soviet torture chamber by force feeding with meat and keeping me thirsty all while being chained with metal chains for weeks on end amongst many other things ranging from rapes to force cutting of har and spraying with a hose naked, etc. The case kinda went public as in 2020 I was released by the Committee for Prevention of Torture with the EC and I’m not in hiding from my mafia family and government, who deny the torture chambers they operate to disable witnesses of crimes of which I’ve been to several including election fraud in 2009. I know force feeding with meat of vegans is still happening as a torture technique and I want to gather ideas and supporters into bringing the issue to light and if there is enough motivation to organize an NGO advocating for vegan food in institutions and legal protection of vegans (and others) who have been tortured through force feeding. Please give your opinions, advice and suggestions! Thank you!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: Blues and Tom L.
Hi Andy.

That sounds a bit too dark for me to get involved in. This kind of thing does fit with my worst stereotypes about Eastern Europe.

My thoughts: If these stories were covered by western media, it would not be great for the tourism industry in whichever country this happened. It could also get the country in trouble with the EU and/or Council of Europe for human rights violations. If you haven't already, you should contact Amnesty International or a similar human rights organisation. They collect stories from everyone whose rights have been trampled on, write reports and help put pressure on your government.

Hi Andy.

That sounds a bit too dark for me to get involved in. This kind of thing does fit with my worst stereotypes about Eastern Europe.

My thoughts: If these stories were covered by western media, it would not be great for the tourism industry in whichever country this happened. It could also get the country in trouble with the EU and/or Council of Europe for human rights violations. If you haven't already, you should contact Amnesty International or a similar human rights organisation. They collect stories from everyone whose rights have been trampled on, write reports and help put pressure on your government.
The country is already in trouble with the EU and the Council of Europe for human rights violations. The Committee for prevention of torture are a body of the Council of Europe and they found me in the torture chamber and they released me. Dr. Clive Meux released me to be even more specific and if anyone ever sees him send him a big thank you from the vegan boy that spoke only English in a non English speaking country’s torture chamber back in 2020. Otherwise the country doesn’t want this case investigated, let alone my in particular, as a judge and a prosecutor related to my family are heavily involved. Namely judge Svetozar Georgiev and prosecutor Asya Petrova. I’m just tired of being scared and want to speak out and I’m tired of being repressed and am reaching out. I understand it is very dark and I respect it’s too traumatic for many people to get involved. Thank you for the response in any case!

• Informative
Reactions: Tom L.
If anyone does a bit of a Google, you'll find this is related to the treatment of people in certain hospitals in Bulgaria. There seem to be very poor conditions and treatment of patients in these places. Whether the OP's allegations regarding the use of these hospitals beyond treating people with mental health conditions I cannot say.

Whether it's relevant to the OP for whom veganism might be more than simply an ethical choice, being somewhere where people don't accept your choice to not eat meat and want to treat you badly as a consequence comes under the heading of what's possible and practicable. In other words, your first priority is your own health and well-being. In such a situation, eating meat is fine.

Reactions: Brian W
That is terrible abuse for doing nothing wrong.
There is no excuse to abuse someone like that.
I find what you are doing trying to set up an organisation and legal protection to be inspirational.

There are cases in European Union establishing legal protection of veganism as a belief such as one in my country in 2018. Good luck.

If anyone does a bit of a Google, you'll find this is related to the treatment of people in certain hospitals in Bulgaria. There seem to be very poor conditions and treatment of patients in these places. Whether the OP's allegations regarding the use of these hospitals beyond treating people with mental health conditions I cannot say.

Whether it's relevant to the OP for whom veganism might be more than simply an ethical choice, being somewhere where people don't accept your choice to not eat meat and want to treat you badly as a consequence comes under the heading of what's possible and practicable. In other words, your first priority is your own health and well-being. In such a situation, eating meat is fine.
1. I have quite a definite proof why I was held there and one of the two reasons is to coverup a murder attempt by slaughter for me being gay for which I still bear the scar on my throat and the other reason is my family’s corrupt business related which details are not too important but a certain judge Svetlozar Georgiev from Varna courts of appeal and prosecutor Asya Petrova are very close to my family and provide the suppression of the system. All of that is on audio recordings, which I’ll provide to any investigation entity as I have already done to the Bulgarian authorities. As of the second I strongly disagree! My wellbeing includes my mental wellbeing and integrity and I couldn’t agree to eat animal flesh and secretions and elected to not eat it. That was interpreted by my torturers as “insubordination” to their whims and written down as one more proof of my alleged “insanity”. It is not vegan to kneel to criminals who are actively trying to tailor torture to your personal beliefs. It’s not just not vegan, it’s not dignified to do so for whatever deep beliefs one has. I chose dignity and I don’t regret that a bit even though that worsened my situation. It just showed me what level of psychopathy such people suffer from and the depravity and derangement of these toxic, terroristic Eastern European cultures, namely the Russified ones.

Last edited:
I believe that the Vegan Society www.vegansociety.com helps with representing people in cases about legal issues involving veganism or at least are very knowledgeable, contacting them could be somewhere to start.

Reactions: AndyAlexander
I believe that the Vegan Society www.vegansociety.com helps with representing people in cases about legal issues involving veganism or at least are very knowledgeable, contacting them could be somewhere to start.
Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll definitely try calling them. Do you mean the British vegan society or is there any other better known and more active?

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll definitely try calling them. Do you mean the British vegan society or is there any other better known and more active?
Yes Andy, that one it also provides evidence for courts in the EU , though the corruption to cover up the abuse you’ve had is terrible.

Have you contacted the UN OHCHR?
UN Human Rights Council

Contact them and report everything you just shared and everything you could not. It's the best place to start. Then contact Interpol.

Interpol Contact, report a crime

If you have contacted these two agencies, there is not much else to do. The UN may step in and try to get you to 'safe harbor'. Sounds like your situation is desperate and you are in immediate danger.

Best wishes and good luck.

• Agree
Have you contacted the UN OHCHR?
UN Human Rights Council

Contact them and report everything you just shared and everything you could not. It's the best place to start. Then contact Interpol.

Interpol Contact, report a crime

If you have contacted these two agencies, there is not much else to do. The UN may step in and try to get you to 'safe harbor'. Sounds like your situation is desperate and you are in immediate danger.

Best wishes and good luck.
Interpol questioned me to have some account, but even before the questioning told me they are a “treaty organization” with members being the police forces of the members of the treaty, one being the police force that organized my torture, and Interpol by themselves don’t have any direct authority but only coordinate the member police forces the problematic of which is one of their members. They couldn’t even receive formal statements and refer them to the problematic police force, who have so far refused to take formal statements quite a few times. The UN OHCHR still haven’t picked up their phone, but I’m still trying. Thank you for the directions in any case!

I've been vegan for over 20 years, since my mid teens. I’m also quite outspoken atheist and a very definite homosexual. My semi Russian family and the post communist society I've grown up in think that I'm mentally ill. I've been tortured in a post soviet torture chamber by force feeding with meat and keeping me thirsty all while being chained with metal chains for weeks on end amongst many other things ranging from rapes to force cutting of har and spraying with a hose naked, etc. The case kinda went public as in 2020 I was released by the Committee for Prevention of Torture with the EC and I’m not in hiding from my mafia family and government, who deny the torture chambers they operate to disable witnesses of crimes of which I’ve been to several including election fraud in 2009. I know force feeding with meat of vegans is still happening as a torture technique and I want to gather ideas and supporters into bringing the issue to light and if there is enough motivation to organize an NGO advocating for vegan food in institutions and legal protection of vegans (and others) who have been tortured through force feeding. Please give your opinions, advice and suggestions! Thank you!
If this is genuine, I’m truly sorry for your situation. Maybe some of the advice here could help?https://assets.publishing.service.g...5/torture-mistreatment-reporting-guidance.pdf

Quite some time ago, I was a member of Amnesty International. One of the people our local chapter was advocating for was a man who was imprisoned for (supposedly) being mentally ill, when actually he was a political prisoner. I just "googled" a bit- and as I was expecting, Amnesty International does advocate for people who are suffering persecution on account of their sexual orientation:

If this is genuine, I’m truly sorry for your situation. Maybe some of the advice here could help?https://assets.publishing.service.g...5/torture-mistreatment-reporting-guidance.pdf
Thank you very much! I live with a British citizen, who also hides my whereabouts from my criminal family and the authorities they have influence over. I sent him this guidance even before responding to you and I hope a visit to the British embassy might be useful! Thank you very much!

Quite some time ago, I was a member of Amnesty International. One of the people our local chapter was advocating for was a man who was imprisoned for (supposedly) being mentally ill, when actually he was a political prisoner. I just "googled" a bit- and as I was expecting, Amnesty International does advocate for people who are suffering persecution on account of their sexual orientation:

Thank you for the response! I’ve tried contacting them several times but never reached further than the voice mail. My direct contact with the Committee for Prevention of Torture with the European Commission also could not find a direct contact with an acting member with them. Do you think you might recommend someone who is an acting member in the Eastern Europe region?

You might want to check this- but as I recall, A.I. usually has people who are outside a political prisoner's country take up their cause. For example, Amnesty International members in Russia (if A.I. has members there) would not advocate for someone who was being mistreated for their beliefs in Russia. I know A.I. tries to help people in Eastern Europe.