To all the women in affected US states-New abortion laws.

The abortion laws are only the beginning, and little to do with abortions
Look at the bigger picture that's unfolding with the chriso-facism
Time to break out Baphomet if you ask me. Just what action are the democrats in office actually taking?
How about taxing churches since they've moved into public office?
Nope God overturned because abortion is killing and murdering a baby like slaughter houses kills cows.
Plus there are other issues right now for supreme court to deal with and Roe took its time.

• Disagree
Reactions: silva and PTree15
Nope God overturned because abortion is killing and murdering a baby like slaughter houses kills cows.
Plus there are other issues right now for supreme court to deal with and Roe took its time.

No deity was involved. Just Christo-fascist.

Not all religions are against abortion, which proves that the decision was not "universal" or "moral". Just Christians pushing their religion down other peoples throat.

I was listening to NPR on the radio and they had this woman who was involved with overturning NY State's (anti) abortion law in the 60s (?).
Her take was totally on the rights of the woman. She could lose her job, or scholarship, or get kicked out of her home with an unwanted pregnancy. but nothing happens to the father. It's unfair and the constitution guarantees equal rights - thus the right to an abortion is a civil right.

• Informative
Reactions: Raven
I was listening to NPR on the radio and they had this woman who was involved with overturning NY State's (anti) abortion law in the 60s (?).
Her take was totally on the rights of the woman. She could lose her job, or scholarship, or get kicked out of her home with an unwanted pregnancy. but nothing happens to the father. It's unfair and the constitution guarantees equal rights - thus the right to an abortion is a civil right.
That is because woman walked over men and wanted their own way.. i think Abortion should be outlawed for good. It will teach people to think and have morals.

No deity was involved. Just Christo-fascist.

Not all religions are against abortion, which proves that the decision was not "universal" or "moral". Just Christians pushing their religion down other peoples throat.

Stop attacking the Christians. I decided i no longer vegan i will be asking to remove me. Tired of people being so loving lives of animals and saving them from slaughter. However when innocent babies growing in the womb getting slaughtered people does not see that as murder. Have you seen clips how an abortion is performed? Its very evil and demonic and Satan has everyone in vegan community blinded.

That is because woman walked over men and wanted their own way.. i think Abortion should be outlawed for good. It will teach people to think and have morals.
I think religious people need to stay out of the affairs of other people. If you believe so strongly in God why don't you trust God to decide? It's not for you to control other people.
I have all wishes for what other people would do---but unless it interferes with my life, I don't care
What i do wish for everyone, is to be able to live their lives in the way they see fit, without discrimination, or condemnation.
The christian evangelicals have been so programmed to have the war of good & evil they're pushing and taunting everyone else to fight back.
I miss when being christian meant you were loving and giving. Now that's the farthest thing I find

Stop attacking the Christians. I decided i no longer vegan i will be asking to remove me. Tired of people being so loving lives of animals and saving them from slaughter. However when innocent babies growing in the womb getting slaughtered people does not see that as murder. Have you seen clips how an abortion is performed? Its very evil and demonic and Satan has everyone in vegan community blinded.
There was no attack on chrisitans in that post. Your posts have been promoting christian fascism in the name of "God".
There are many religions who put the woman in charge of her body, and the life beginning, and ending, with the first and last breath
Namely the Torah.

There was no attack on chrisitans in that post. Your posts have been promoting christian fascism in the name of "God".
There are many religions who put the woman in charge of her body, and the life beginning, and ending, with the first and last breath
Namely the Torah.
God said thou shall not kill or murder. We always hear about woman’s rights. Other then abortion what rights you’re fighting for?
Also I can’t understand vegan community , you’re not fighting for lives for them, there is only rights. Its a political more then a moral issue to you all.
I am not a Christian fascist , I was raised with morals and values and respect. Those that are calling Christian these names are being used by Satan for tearing Christian’s down.
Life begins at conception even web md and well known doctors declares it. They suck the baby with a vaccum and tear limbs when they feel pain. This is demonic Satantic procedure .. There are videos on web what an actual abortion. Cannot believe people supports this evil procedure .

I think religious people need to stay out of the affairs of other people. If you believe so strongly in God why don't you trust God to decide? It's not for you to control other people.
I have all wishes for what other people would do---but unless it interferes with my life, I don't care
What i do wish for everyone, is to be able to live their lives in the way they see fit, without discrimination, or condemnation.
The christian evangelicals have been so programmed to have the war of good & evil they're pushing and taunting everyone else to fight back.
I miss when being christian meant you were loving and giving. Now that's the farthest thing I find
Again the Bible says thou shall not kill. There is a victim involved (the unborn) there is way to many abortions being done as birth control. Rape and incest and stillborns and ectopic are treated at the hospital under the care. As for teen year olds having babies that is flat out lie the media is feeding you. Its just another story to push Roe back. This country lost Roe as to many abortions from adults that think sex is fun and they have no intentions of having children. What a sad sick society we live in as folks cares more about animals then innocent human growing inside a mother.

A growing baby from conception is not a parasite its a life since conception.
I don't think we should think of babies as "parasites"! Even born babies depend explicitly upon the input of support to grow and prosper, at worst we might describe the relationship as a symbiotic one. That said, and speaking somewhat pragmatically, I don't think it makes sense to claim that a one week old fetus is a person - everything that makes a person a person simply is not there. I also don't think it matters that it is alive in the context of abortion given that the vast majority of abortions occur before any semblance of sentience emerges. I wouldn't even be much bothered by someone choosing abortion as a form of managing the risk associated with sex.

if the fetus has the sentience of a bug, then abortion can still be moral

That is a bit tricky... are bugs not sentient at all or do you think their level of sentience does not attract a moral duty? The vegan attachment to oysters suggests that vegans don't always take that view! How much "sentience" is enough?

Again the Bible says thou shall not kill. There is a victim involved (the unborn) there is way to many abortions being done as birth control. Rape and incest and stillborns and ectopic are treated at the hospital under the care. As for teen year olds having babies that is flat out lie the media is feeding you. Its just another story to push Roe back. This country lost Roe as to many abortions from adults that think sex is fun and they have no intentions of having children. What a sad sick society we live in as folks cares more about animals then innocent human growing inside a mother.
Many people do not believe the Bible, nor see it as a guide to the law. Unless a society chooses to base law upon the Bible, there is no reason to reflect biblical doctrine in the law. Here in Australia we are largely a secular society and as far as I know, laws about abortion do not reflect the scriptures.

I think you are wrong to assume that people are caring more about animals than people. If one does believe in God's Word as enshrined within the Bible, one is hardly likely to casually take abortion as an option. If one does not believe, then an abortion becomes a legitimate option. If one is having an abortion in the first trimester, as the majority do, then there is no risk of the fetus suffering. Similarly, vegans would not worry about the fetus of a cow suffering either, though they may worry at why we are doing things to such a fetus (are we exploiting the cow to do so?)

What is truly missing in this argument of a woman's legal right to control her body? The lack of concern for pregnancy planning
First, and largely foremost, this is a nation that in it's constitution (you know, the one that gets cherry picked when it comes to laws) is the 1st amendment “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,”
These people who demand that if a womans egg meets a sperm be required to allow those cells to grow until they become able to live outside the body are only removing basic bodily rights from woman. There is no concern for the baby. It is dishonest to conflate a fetus with the care of any other needful human that requires attention to thrive. There is nothing anywhere else that involves one person, 24/7, relinguishing their own bodily function to care for anyone. Once a person leaves the womb, whatever care it needs can be provided by others, a multitude of others without involving them to give up their own bodies. Their care can be tailored to meet their needs, and no other persons health is affected by theirs.

Reactions: KLS52 and Lou
When I found I was pregnant I took it granted that it was my decision. It was a very hard decision on my part as we were not finacially stable, and if it weren't for the company where I was a temporary hiring me on, I would have chosen to abort. I decided to continue. It was the most life changing event of my life, the most stressful, the most important. I knew that choosing to have a baby meant everything I did, every bite, every drink, every potential toxin, every movement, was affecting the outcome of the person I chose to grow.
In other words, that babies entire life was based on ME. I had to accept that I would incur unknown changes in my own body, to the degree of being incapacitated to even death.
If I had been told that I had no choice, that the law required me to relinquish all control of what my body does, the outcome would have been entirely different, and not good, neither for me, and neither for baby that relied on my choices

What is truly missing in this argument of a woman's legal right to control her body? The lack of concern for pregnancy planning
First, and largely foremost, this is a nation that in it's constitution (you know, the one that gets cherry picked when it comes to laws) is the 1st amendment “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,”
These people who demand that if a womans egg meets a sperm be required to allow those cells to grow until they become able to live outside the body are only removing basic bodily rights from woman. There is no concern for the baby. It is dishonest to conflate a fetus with the care of any other needful human that requires attention to thrive. There is nothing anywhere else that involves one person, 24/7, relinguishing their own bodily function to care for anyone. Once a person leaves the womb, whatever care it needs can be provided by others, a multitude of others without involving them to give up their own bodies. Their care can be tailored to meet their needs, and no other persons health is affected by theirs.
What people Failed to understand that you make that decision to have a pregnancy when you have sex in bed. Why do you think s ***** and sperm is made and ovaries and uterus and eggs are made? They were not created to pick and choose when you feel like having an offspring. Their functions are for purpose regardless of what happening in your life to produce an offspring. How dare you say that us Christians needs to shut up and not defend what is right and what we think its sinful and satantic. Killing an unborn is very demonic practice sucking life and cutting a life and butchering a life because of an inconvience. Its about time the supreme court does something about this wicked procedure. If you do not want a baby do not have sex simple as that.

Reactions: Brian W
What is truly missing in this argument of a woman's legal right to control her body?
What is truly missing from the mainstream rhetoric is that the pro life argument is that this is not the woman's body but an individual life. Until we can say with 100% certitude that this life doesn't feel anything, we have no right to take it. So-called pro-choicers are just obfuscating by trying to make this a woman's rights issue.

• Agree
Reactions: vegan89
A question for pro lifers:

Do you think a first trimester fetus experiences more suffering in the brief moment of abortion than a woman does over the course of 9 months of being forced to carry a pregnancy to term and give birth?

Even if we grant that a first trimester fetus is an individual life that feels pain it's a total dodge to pretend that doesn't have to be weighed against the woman's suffering.

Reactions: PTree15 and silva
What is truly missing from the mainstream rhetoric is that the pro life argument is that this is not the woman's body but an individual life. Until we can say with 100% certitude that this life doesn't feel anything, we have no right to take it. So-called pro-choicers are just obfuscating by trying to make this a woman's rights issue.
Individual life. I had two full term pregnancies and not once before they were delivered did I ever feel they were an individual life. No one around me ever treated them as individual lives.
Many comparisons are made with people who require 24 hour care--not one of them is attached to another person. Not one of them needs the same person.Not one of them gets their food or their oxygen from the caretakers body. Not one caretaker has their physical body changed, their hormones changed, their health changed.

The fetus develops according to everything the woman does. There is no one else to see that it has good nutrition, or stays away from drugs or alcohol. Someone needing round the clock care would have their needs adjusted if they weren't met
I decided to make my baby. It was the most responsibility I ever incurred, and my decision sealed me to make the needed changes. My diet changed, I stopped drinking alcohol and using any drugs. I watched how much exercise and what type,and how much sleep---because it was ME that made that baby. It did not have a life of it's own at any point till birth
I shudder to think of being told I HAD to continue those pregnancies.

There was no attempts on the anti abortion people to expand birth control, for both sexes
There was no push to give all Americans universal health care
No attempt to fund the pregnancies of woman in need
No action to make all the invitro fertilizations illegal to get babies adopted instead
No changes in the high mortality rates of the poor and woman of color
Just a fake outrage that abortions destroy what could become a life.
No concern for the woman who lose their right to what happens to their bodies. Their bodies are no longer their own.

This is isn't about the protection of life. Babies will be born and the healthy white ones will go to the highest bidder, while the crack addicted and alcohol impacted will suffer through foster homes and poorly funded facilities.
Woman will lose jobs, schooling, homes. Men will cry innocent when charged with rape, and balk at being told they're liable for child care
There will be suicides, their will self inflicted abortions gone wrong ending in death, or now jail time

I subscribe to Reina's channel. I don't what it is but I love this woman's voice.
A couple of days ago she posted this new song.

Reactions: silva and KLS52
God said thou shall not kill or murder. We always hear about woman’s rights. Other then abortion what rights you’re fighting for?
Also I can’t understand vegan community , you’re not fighting for lives for them, there is only rights. Its a political more then a moral issue to you all.
I am not a Christian fascist , I was raised with morals and values and respect. Those that are calling Christian these names are being used by Satan for tearing Christian’s down.
Life begins at conception even web md and well known doctors declares it. They suck the baby with a vaccum and tear limbs when they feel pain. This is demonic Satantic procedure .. There are videos on web what an actual abortion. Cannot believe people supports this evil procedure .
Putting aside the fact that God killed thousands of babies in the bible, there are other religions which are fine with abortion. Why does Christianity get to decide what other religions can and can't do? Would you be fine if it was reversed and another religion got to decide for you what is and isn't allowed?

Also, the bible says to kill your children if they curse you, so how do we both kill disrespectful children and not kill them? Is this a Schrödinger's cat situation?