To all the women in affected US states-New abortion laws.

Your rights have been ripped apart and trampled on, taken back decades. My heart goes out to you all. I just cannot imagine the amount of outrage, disgust and fragility you guys must be feeling.
I feel the goverment doesnt have the right to make those decisions, it's a personal and medical decision. Before Roe vs Wade, women resorted to back alley abortions, resulting in the deaths of many women. I feel women have the right to be seen by a medical professional in a medical enviorment. It's funny, people are concerned about the sanctity of human life, but dont question the legality of taking an adult pigs life, or other mammals with complex minds

Reactions: Hashtag_Eevee
Perhaps it's not entirely the woman's choice to make!

I think its appropriate for the man and women to make together, not the governments. I dont feel abortion should be used as birth control, but whatever the personal reasoning is, there will be tragedies that come from this. History repeats itself, desperate people will still resort to abortion, but now they will do it unsafely, people are going to die

To decide on an abortion that late into pregnancy is not typical. I had a hard time understanding--was an abnormalicy found?
To think women use abortion as birth control is a ridiculous idea, no more than anyone wanting a medical procedure of any kind.
This is a woman, a womans body, a womans life.
Where is all the outrage to save lives?
Why isn't there a law that organs be automatically donated after death, so many lives are lost needing hearts, lungs, kidneys, livers. "
Dead people will now have more rights to their bodies than living woman.,

And where is all research to grow these embryos without them being a parasite?

Where is the call for free, safe, and accessible birth control for everyone? Where is the accountability for the sperm donor?

What do you mean when you say it's not entirely the woman's choice to make! All I make of that is that woman do not have rights to their bodies, as in,they are second class citizens with lesser rights. Name one thing comparable that subjects a male to the rule of government that involves his body?

Last edited:
To decide on an abortion that late into pregnancy is not typical. I had a hard time understanding--was an abnormalicy found?
To think women use abortion as birth control is a ridiculous idea, no more than anyone wanting a medical procedure of any kind.
Why isn't there a law that organs be automatically donated after death, so many lives are lost needing hearts, lungs, kidneys, livers. "
Dead people will now have more rights to their bodies than living woman
I heard it's illegal after 6 weeks, before most women know their pregnant. I just heard this today at work

Dead people will now have more rights to their bodies than living woman.,

And where is all research to grow these embryos without them being a parasite?

Where is the call for free, safe, and accessible birth control for everyone? Where is the accountability for the sperm donor?

What do you mean when you say it's not entirely the woman's choice to make! All I make of that is that woman do not have rights to their bodies, as in,they are second class citizens with lesser rights. Name one thing comparable that subjects a male to the rule of government that involves his body?
I
That video was at 26 weeks.
Absolutely, it's not normal for any women to have an abortion that late, I completely agree with your post, women rights have been undermined for too long. Statistics show that too often women have to raise a kid on their own, while the father is absent. It's not often feasible to raise a kid on your own without the support of family, usually people who choose abortion are very young

Nobody wants to have an abortion, anymore than anyone wants any medical procedure
This is not just about raising a child, it is about pregnancy.
Where was the push for making birth control more accesible, affordable, and equitable for both sexes? I have yet to see a commercial of men discussing which birth control they use, or advocating the mostly reversable and safe vasectomies. Instead the same people against abortion rights seem mostly against birth control.

This is absolutely the first in a series of restricting the freedom of those without means. Abortion will still be available to those with money. the marginalized have been dug a deeper hole and shamed for not being able to climb out

Nobody wants to have an abortion, anymore than anyone wants any medical procedure
This is not just about raising a child, it is about pregnancy.
Where was the push for making birth control more accesible, affordable, and equitable for both sexes? I have yet to see a commercial of men discussing which birth control they use, or advocating the mostly reversable and safe vasectomies. Instead the same people against abortion rights seem mostly against birth control.

This is absolutely the first in a series of restricting the freedom of those without means. Abortion will still be available to those with money. the marginalized have been dug a deeper hole and shamed for not being able to climb out
I heard their going to prevent people from getting an abortion in another state, it will still be considered a felony. Wealthy people can afford a private doctor, or have the procedure done outside of the USA. The government is supposed to be secular, what is the scientific reasoning behind the sanctity of human life? how do people justify killing pigs and other mammals, isnt it hypocritical?

I heard their going to prevent people from getting an abortion in another state, it will still be considered a felony. Wealthy people can afford a private doctor, or have the procedure done outside of the USA. The government is supposed to be secular, what is the scientific reasoning behind the sanctity of human life? how do people justify killing pigs and other mammals, isnt it hypocritical?
I feel it's worse than hypocritical. They're literally raping the animals, forcing the pregancy and then killing them, but most are fine with that, just like fine to let the babies suffer after the birth

Why is it that the biggest arguement for taking away a womans right to her body is religious? If you believe in a God what should make you the judge and jury of anothers body?
Vegans don't restrict health care to those who suffer the effects of eating animals?
and really, why aren't the so-called 'pro-life' advocating mandatory organ donations?

Planned Parenthood has a comprehensive webpage about options for obtaining an abortion: Is it still legal for me to get an abortion?

If your daughter were raped by some psychopath, how would you explain to her that she must nevertheless bear the child? How do you think it would affect her friendships and peer relationships? Do you her friends' families would still invite her over? Or, would she first become pitied, and then avoided (through no fault of her own)? I'm sure that you and your wife would support her, but a young girl needs her friends and peers.

Last edited:
Why is it that the biggest arguement for taking away a womans right to her body is religious? If you believe in a God what should make you the judge and jury of anothers body?
Vegans don't restrict health care to those who suffer the effects of eating animals?
and really, why aren't the so-called 'pro-life' advocating mandatory organ donations?
Agreed, if your pro life, it only makes sense that you should be an advocate for all things that promote life, like organ donation. One person's body can save or improve 10 or more lives

What?! The God of the Bible enjoys the "soothing aroma" of burnt animal sacrifices! Yep, innocent young animals!
17. Leviticus 1 – 27 (Sacrifices and Purity) | Bible.org .
Personal note: Follow the Bible's instructions carefully! You must sprinkle the animals' blood 7 times before the Lord!

And, of course, the Biblical Passover celebrates our Lord's killing of every single firstborn offspring (human and livestock) in Egypt (except for the Hebrews).
Exodus 1:29 to 1:30:
29 "At midnight the Lord struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. 30 Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead."

Why, didn't you know that the Lord allows a father to sell his daughter as a slave? Don't you know that women aren't supposed to own their own lives?
Exodus 21:7 to 21:11:
7 “If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as male servants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself,[a] he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money."

But Jesus revised the old Hebrew laws, and ended the blood sacrifices! Yep, so it is written. But, prior to Jesus' time, the Old Testament and all of its horrors were the laws of the Biblical God for almost 1200 years: When was the Bible written?. What a time to have been alive! What a time to have been a woman!

Important: No offense to Hebrews, or to any group. The Old Testament of the Bible is a book of selected myths of the old Hebrew warrior god, Yahweh: Yahweh - Wikipedia. The New Testament of the Bible are the writings of Jesus' own supporters. The Bible doesn't include any of Jesus' own written works (if there were any).

Last edited:
Reactions: Calliegirl
If your daughter were raped by some psychopath, how would you explain to her that she must nevertheless bear the child? How do you think it would affect her friendships and peer relationships? Do you her friends' families would still invite her over? Or, would she first become pitied, and then avoided (through no fault of her own)? I'm sure that you and your wife would support her, but a young girl needs her friends and peers.
I dislike this line of thought. If you believe an embrio is equal to a life then why judge the sperm? why distinguish the age of the female whose body it inhabits? Why is it inconsistent to say this embryo, whom they have already designated as a life, is ok to not grow, but in other cases it's murder?

This goes right along with:
why is it allowed for low income woman to be far more likely to have trauma in birth, and little access to prenatal care?
if rape is so bad that even those who feel an embryo is a life should be given an excemption to allow abortion, why aren't rapists sterilized, and/or given far harsher mandatory sentences?
...and all the other other hypocritical inconsistences of the anti abortion groups allow

The bottom line is that it is a womens body. It's a womans body with or without an embryo. No woman 'wants' an abortion, no more than than every woman 'wants' to be pregnant. Pregnancy often happens regardless of precautions taken. The sooner a woman can thoughtfully decide what is in her best interests the easier an abortion is. Taking away a womans right to chose is a true horror.
I would even feel as strongly as I do if it were not for having two pregnancies. If I had not been allowed to decide that for myself both me and my sons would have suffered greatly. Adoption is not easy on the woman who had to endure her bodies changes both physically and hormonally.

Why is ok for embryos to be frozen? Why is invitro fertilization and all the other procedures that are done to create pregnancy ok? Are they not the same as playing God to these people?

@Hashtag_Eevee --this ruling impacts much more than women

We're overpopulated as it is,
I dislike this line of thought. If you believe an embrio is equal to a life then why judge the sperm? why distinguish the age of the female whose body it inhabits? Why is it inconsistent to say this embryo, whom they have already designated as a life, is ok to not grow, but in other cases it's murder?

This goes right along with:
why is it allowed for low income woman to be far more likely to have trauma in birth, and little access to prenatal care?
if rape is so bad that even those who feel an embryo is a life should be given an excemption to allow abortion, why aren't rapists sterilized, and/or given far harsher mandatory sentences?
...and all the other other hypocritical inconsistences of the anti abortion groups allow

The bottom line is that it is a womens body. It's a womans body with or without an embryo. No woman 'wants' an abortion, no more than than every woman 'wants' to be pregnant. Pregnancy often happens regardless of precautions taken. The sooner a woman can thoughtfully decide what is in her best interests the easier an abortion is. Taking away a womans right to chose is a true horror.
I would even feel as strongly as I do if it were not for having two pregnancies. If I had not been allowed to decide that for myself both me and my sons would have suffered greatly. Adoption is not easy on the woman who had to endure her bodies changes both physically and hormonally.

Why is ok for embryos to be frozen? Why is invitro fertilization and all the other procedures that are done to create pregnancy ok? Are they not the same as playing God to these people?
Creating life, artific
Agreed, if your pro life, it only makes sense that you should be an advocate for all things that promote life, like organ donation. One person's body can save or improve 10 or more lives.

I dont feel this should be a religious debate, a secular government cant prefer one religion over another, its decisions must be based on scientific facts only. We know theirs a population crisis, we need to reduce our numbers. I think we need to have fewer children in our lives, but take better care of them

Agreed, if your pro life, it only makes sense that you should be an advocate for all things that promote life, like organ donation. One person's body can save or improve 10 or more lives