The Weather.

1622704117504.png 28°C. It's going to be far too hot for my liking. Anyway, I'm off to the countryside and will spend the afternoon in the garden under the shade of the trees listening to the birds.:)

Reactions: KLS52
It was too hot in my bedroom last night. I need to have the fan in there at night but it makes so much noise! It has just started raining slightly.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
Two cloudy rainy days in a row. Not a consistent rain so it’s tolerable. And it’s mild enough...today should reach 70.

Two cloudy rainy days in a row. Not a consistent rain so it’s tolerable. And it’s mild enough...today should reach 70.
We had some rumbling thunder this afternoon, but it didn't rain...yet. Apparently a wicked hail storm passed through east of me. They were showing quarter-size hail on the news! Kind of glad we escaped that one. I'm hoping the beach tomorrow won't be oppressive, as we're looking at 90 F inland. I wish there were a happy medium. Last weekend, I had to turn the heat back on one night because it was so cold and raw. This weekend, I might need the AC on. I want my month of savings , when both the electric and gas bills are good and cheap.

Reactions: KLS52
We had some rumbling thunder this afternoon, but it didn't rain...yet. Apparently a wicked hail storm passed through east of me. They were showing quarter-size hail on the news! Kind of glad we escaped that one. I'm hoping the beach tomorrow won't be oppressive, as we're looking at 90 F inland. I wish there were a happy medium. Last weekend, I had to turn the heat back on one night because it was so cold and raw. This weekend, I might need the AC on. I want my month of savings , when both the electric and gas bills are good and cheap.
I turned the heat on too! It was so cold. We were expecting a thunderstorm today but it never happened. We even had bright sunshine for a couple of hours. But it’s raining again now. Tomorrow is expected to be around 82, Sunny but humid. Yuck. I may try the beach but if it’s hot I won’t last. Maybe I can get some steps in by walking along the shore.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and PTree15
Same for us but 29c/84f isn’t that hot here unless the humidity is high, which it is. But looks like we will start cooling down a bit in the next few days which will be a nice break.
06F90302-E113-450A-8A56-86AB04ED0014.jpeg37737829-968B-4063-BB3B-0A0FCF58BE93.jpeg

Same for us but 29c/84f isn’t that hot here unless the humidity is high, which it is. But looks like we will start cooling down a bit in the next few days which will be a nice break.
View attachment 24724View attachment 24723
I cannot wait for this heat wave to break. Four or five days of 90+ degrees and icky humidity. This kind of weather sucks the life out of me, lol.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas