The Weather.

Beginning of the week was gorgeous, it's been declining since. Yesterday constant rain, wind and chill, today storms, windy and low 40's.
Last night was in the 30's and I didn't get up to put another cover on the bed as I didn't want to disturb the cats around me. So unpleasant sleeping chilled 🥶
Think the weekend will be chilly too, I just hope it doesn't keep raining or windy

Did you have any plans?
I am planning to visit my parents at the beach, but there won't be any time on the beach with that weather, hehe. It's all good, though. It will still be nice to get together. We'll play lots of games, watch baseball and watch our hockey team in the playoffs tomorrow night.

Reactions: KLS52
I am planning to visit my parents at the beach, but there won't be any time on the beach with that weather, hehe. It's all good, though. It will still be nice to get together. We'll play lots of games, watch baseball and watch our hockey team in the playoffs tomorrow night.

Great that you'll be able to go over there. I'm also invited to have lunch and we'll be having it in the garden. No indoor events as yet.

Reactions: PTree15
It is cloudy this morning and will heat up to around 90 as usual. The rain chances are up however, as we enter the rainy season.

Today may be salvaged after all. Will be nice if we get to see the sun this afternoon.
Still unseasonably cool but if the sun comes out I can handle upper 60’s.
6676E595-94F1-4B1D-B64D-1EC676BE3118.jpeg

Reactions: Chryssie