The Weather.

It is cloudy this morning with partial sun. It will get very warm again and there is a chance of scattered showers/thunderstorms. Pretty typical summer pattern.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas
5:30 am and it’s already 52F/11C degrees outside. I wish I wasn’t afraid to go walking this early. It’s light enough. 🙂

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
Today has been beautiful, though we did have a thundershower when I was out for a walk with my sister and a couple of friends. It was my turn to host our monthly walk. It's so nice to do something normal since we are all vaccinated now.

It was dry and cloudy for my hour long walk this morning. I popped out again to buy something from a shop and got caught in the rain coming back. I got in just as it started really pouring! :D

Another beautiful day today! I want to go walking in a park but my allergies are acting up because it has been so windy. We will see how I feel later.

It's windy and it looks like it might rain. I was planning on doing a long walk before I go out for dinner tonight but I'm not sure it is the right weather!