The Weather.

Same old thing here! It may rain a little earlier in the day today. I saw on the news that what's left of Laura is headed into the NE. I think the crazy weather is a direct effect of climate change.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
Rainy day here too. Possible thunderstorms coming mid afternoon and evening. Nothing too terrible though.

Rainy day here too. Possible thunderstorms coming mid afternoon and evening. Nothing too terrible though.
Yes, a normal summer storm for once! We definitely need the rain up my way. My grass hasn't been very green of late, so this should help.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and KLS52
Last year my area had a storm with such damage. I'm so thankful we don't get anything worse! Cleveland truly is a "just fine" kind of place!
Yesterday it rained hard all day, and this morning my drive was stormy, but since leaving work at noon it's just looked as if it would storm, but so far just windy and dark.
Nice to have open windows!

Reactions: Val and KLS52
Cooling Dow nicely here. I could take the rest of September like this. Then I’d like some cool Autumn-like weather.

I prefer the word Autumn to Fall. It’s a nice word.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Val and shyvas
After spending the weekend trying to stay cool on some of the hottest days on record the Bay area has been plunged into darkness. street lights on my block have turned on and cars have their headlights on.

Below is a picture of the sky outside my bdrm window at 11 am.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

IMG_0768.jpg

The air quality isn't bad tho. Something about the marine level protecting us.

The heats back and we are expecting 32°C for the next 3 days.:( At least the nights have cooled down and I don't have to put the AC on anymore.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val