The Weather.

All I can say is, with all of the precipitation we've had July through September, I had better get snow this year. And I'm not talking flurries or two inches where it melts the next day...

There is an event on Sunday, Central 28's 8th anniversary bash, so I hope the rain holds off for that. The forecast is for lower rain chances by Sunday.

Reactions: KLS52
Still very mild here. We are still sleeping with our bedroom window open at night.

Another rainy day here too! It was raining early this morning before the sun came up and I had to go to work in the rain. It was raining lightly when I left also.

It is okay around here, but it is meant to rain tonight in London so we need to take an umbrella with us.

It's a beautiful sunny day so far, but smoke from the wildfires in Canada is expect to haze up the skies later. I got a 2-mile walk in this morning just in case the smoke arrives, as the weather people said we might be able to smell it today.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and KLS52
Too warm for me at 78. Another few days and hopefully we'll be done.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Too hot. 😞
At least mornings are nice and cool.
I think we have three more days of this and then it should cool down a bit. I'm not looking for cold. I just don't want it over 70.

65 would be nice.

Too hot. 😞
At least mornings are nice and cool.
I think we have three more days of this and then it should cool down a bit. I'm not looking for cold. I just don't want it over 70.

65 would be nice.
I would love 65, sunny, breezy and dry, thank you. :) I'll take this warmup, though, as it hopefully will keep my gas bill down, hehe. I always try to make it to November before turning on the heat.

It is supposed to be nice and sunny today and this whole weekend.

Beautiful morning and will get into the 80's with a small chance of rain showers. Tomorrow is forecast to be much cooler!

It is wonderfully cool this morning! Around 60! I have opened my windows to let some fresh air in. Of course it will heat up to around 80 later but this morning is a hint of fall!