The Weather.

It was snowing yesterday and today it is quite warm and mild. Strange!

It is nice out right now with warm temps and partly sunny skies but a line of storms is headed this way and there is a weather alert for this afternoon.

There was thunder and lightning a couple of days ago and hailstones again too. It seems quite bright and sunny today. The weather is being very weird!

A cloudy misty start to the day but we should see sun by this after. High around 59 degrees.

Really warm morning. Should reach 70 today. A little too warm too soon but it will cool down over the next few days.

64013934-FFAA-4283-82E3-0D95109C8383.jpeg

We got lots of rain and storms over the weekend. Today was cloudy and humid, but the sun is out now. It got into the mid 80's.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven
It's overcast and we are expecting some rain. Moreover, it's far cooler today compared to the last several days.
I was meant to go on a hike/picnic north of the area with my hiking group but it's been cancelled.

These mornings I'm not sure if I should bring a winter coat or a light jacket. It's about 40-50s in the mornings, warms up to around 70.
Gotta stay warm in those golf carts, it gets windy, lol. Winter coat is overkill, but sometimes the light jacket doesn't feel like it's enough. It is nice not having to sweat all day.

Reactions: KLS52
Yesterday morning it snowed badly enough to make driving scary
This morning I scraped ice from my windshield
Forecast is it gets better each day, but as typical, each day it gets a little further away.....
weekend should be in the 70's, or close

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52