The Weather.

Screenshot2012-07-17at94837AM.png

It hasn't rained here today yet.:eek:

The grass here is crunchy and a funky brownish yellow color (which is pretty gross tbh) due to the lack of rain and excessive heat. However, the grass makes a cool crunching noise when you walk on it. :p
It's raining a bit now but nothing heavy or steady. It's also not doing a damn thing to help cool things off and get rid of the breath sucking humidity.

The grass here is crunchy and a funky brownish yellow color (which is pretty gross tbh) due to the lack of rain and excessive heat. However, the grass makes a cool crunching noise when you walk on it. :p
It's raining a bit now but nothing heavy or steady. It's also not doing a damn thing to help cool things off and get rid of the breath sucking humidity.

I would hate that weather far more than just rain!:(

Today it is cloudy and a bit breezy.

103 degrees here, not counting the heat index. This is by far the driest year I can remember - some trees have lost all their leaves. If next year is like this year, we're going to be facing another Dust Bowl, at least here.

103 degrees here, not counting the heat index. This is by far the driest year I can remember - some trees have lost all their leaves. If next year is like this year, we're going to be facing another Dust Bowl, at least here.
Here as well. We're drier than a virgin snatch on her wedding night.

Here as well. We're drier than a virgin snatch on her wedding night.

:lala:
*shudder*
That word makes me cringe.

It's cooled down here a lot. It's such a relief. I'd send it to all of you guys who are melting there in the 100s if I could!

I heard on the radio yesterday morning that the jet stream thing that's apparently has been causing the crappy weather in the UK and surrounding areas, and also (I think) been the cause of the extra hot weather over in North America, is now moving back north where it belongs at this time of year, which means we'll soon be seeing proper summer weather again here in the UK. Hopefully other places will be back to the normal as well.

Reactions: thefadedone
We had a couple weeks were it was "only" about 95F during the day, but now it's over 100 again. Heat advisory and ozone alert through Saturday night.

Rain but cooler...only in the mid 70's. Brrrrrrr. :nigel: (miss the penguin smiley)

ETA: make that a high of 66...