TV & Film The Walking Dead

I’ll watch it later, too. It’s too scary for me to watch right before I go to sleep. I need to watch it earlier in the day lol.

I’m working towards giving up cable soon. It’s highway robbery.

I’m going to check out the spoilers on Facebook. :rofl:

Chryssie and I were just talking about the timeline in the comic book, and came to a realization. In the beginning Carl is 9 years old, at the end of All Out War Carl is 11 years old, and after the time jump Carl is 13 years old experiencing things that are very much associated with puberty and the coming of age, as you would expect. In the scenarios that played out over only two years in the comic, Chandler Riggs has aged eight years.

Maybe the issue is Chandler's age, it's hard for them to play out 11, and 13 year old Carl Grime's story and have any parallel with his comic counterpart and it make any sense played by an actor that is already 18 or 19 years old, who is now shaving ffs!

Well, in case you felt your life was missing something, there's Walking Dead wine! :p Saw it at Kroger & audibly cracked up. LOL

TheWalkingDead_6Pack_Cab_and_RedBlend.jpg

I did not see these, however....

Walking-Dead-Wines.png

Reactions: KLS52
So, obviously I’m not as interested in the WD as I was before Negan’s arrival and Glenn’s demise. It’s not for lack of wanting/trying. I’ often distracted and don’t pay close attention when I watch, so question...
who is the baby in the crib?[\spoiler]

So, obviously I’m not as interested in the WD as I was before Negan’s arrival and Glenn’s demise. It’s not for lack of wanting/trying. I’ often distracted and don’t pay close attention when I watch, so question...
who is the baby in the crib?[\spoiler]

Gracie, the baby from the siege on the outpost first half of the season.

Omg, I’m really bad lol. I think a binge rewatch is in order lol.

I haven't followed the thread much so it might have already been mention.When Carl kicks the bucket and died they showed him in one short scene with his eye patch on the other eye.:rolleyes: