The tyranny of political correctness

Indeed, and he is one of the few (Isaac Bashevis Singer and Primo Levi also come to my mind) who can legitimately make that comparison.
1) So would you say, only black people who used to be enslaved can legitimatly compare slavery to addiction for example? Or compare slavery to child labour?
2) Would you say that only women who were raped can compare rape to artificial insimination?
3) Would you also say that we shouldn't discuss A Hershaft's ideas because he is the only one who is legitimate to do so?

Basically would you say you are not OK to censor a death camp survivor but you find it necessary to silence all the people who agree with this survivor and quote him?
The truth has no skin color or religion os has it? If A Hershaft is telling the truth, our duty is to defend his truth, isn't it? Why shouldn't we quote him and discuss his ideas?

Even though I wasn't even born in 1945, look how illegitimate I am: I'm going to quote a death camp survivor!
“In their behavior toward creatures, all men are Nazis. Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought” Isaac Bashevis Singer