Chryssie
Internet Junkie
I finished the Harlan Coben series called "The Stranger." I had not read this book. This one had your head spinning! A young woman has a mission to reveal secrets to unsuspecting people. Chaos and murder happen.
I've watched a few of those. They are good and often deal with AI.
LOL. I was talking with a vegan guy I met recently and we were talking about Reacher and saying how often he gets his clothes off in the show! He said if he had his body he would walk around topless all the time.woohoo - my honey decided to get Prime again as he needed some computer bits from Amazon so we started watching Season 4 of Reacher last night - so good as always
Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
LOL. I was talking with a vegan guy I met recently and we were talking about Reacher and saying how often he gets his clothes off in the show! He said if he had his body he would walk around topless all the time.![]()
The part about "famous people" is so true. One of my friends begged me to accompany her to a red carpet event in NYC featuring Vince Vaughn (she was obsessed with him at the time). I found the whole vibe incredibly weird, as there were paparazzi literally fighting for position and fighting one another. I found the whole experience kind of creepy!yes indeed - there was one scene where he was rappelling down the side of a building and the lady had to hang off his back... I was a bit jealous
just three episodes left until the next time - speaking of which, they do film within a few miles of where I live and so I could actually see him in person however I have always found that "famous" people, when viewed in person, are actually just like everyone else and not always worth the effort
Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com