NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

stochastic terrorism
[stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uh m]
noun
  1. the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics cannot be predicted: The lone-wolf attack was apparently influenced by the rhetoric of stochastic terrorism.

THIS BELONGS HERE. (although I normally do not share Huffpost articles)

Chris Cuomo Mocks Sarah Sanders With A Classic ‘Princess Bride’ Quote

Ed Mazza said:
Sanders described Trump’s response to the bomb scares aimed at several leading Democratic figures as well as CNN as “presidential,” despite the fact that he also continued to attack the media.

“Presidential?” Cuomo asked. “Sarah, you keep using that word. As Inigo Montoya said, ’You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

My guess is that he was expecting the bombs to explode, which would make it harder to find fingerprints later.

And likely - I am not an expert here - there is only a certain level of perfection you can achieve in building explosive devices when you live in your oarent’s basement / your van. Not exactly perfect conditions.

Because of the way we did the primaries this year (only the top two regardless of party get to be on the general election ballot, and write-ins are not allowed), we have some offices where you have to vote for a republican. Now people in the Democratic groups are all arguing on whether or not to vote for either one, and who the lessor of two evils are out of the choices. :fp:

Status
Not open for further replies.