NSFW THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadamSarcastra

MadamSarcastra, over & out.
Reaction score
maxresdefault_20160108003650836_20160202032609636_20160302173228930_20160302182217771.jpg

I figured we could use this thread sooner rather than later. This is the place to vent ALL of your "Trumped-up" aggression. Let this thread be the grumbling, screaming, stinking, steaming land-fill for all things Trump-related. We can experience all the stages of grief here... together.

So let it out!! Whatever you want to post... articles, videos, pictures, personal gripes, all of it!

And of course, comic or satirical pieces are always welcome. :up:

Last edited:
Reactions: Second Summer
Here's a bit from Samantha Bee's show last night. As always, her stuff is NSFW or any young'uns.

I'm feeling just ever-so-slightly better than yesterday... more energetic, at least. Last night Jerry was talking about how work (SVSU) was yesterday.... he said is was so quiet, like shell-shocked silence. He dryly shouted to a gal who works there "Hey, Peggy! Welcome to the first days of Trump's reign!" and she broke down in tears.

He also said that ALL of the international students there are heading home. :(

Well, yesterday I realized that however sad I feel that this country elected this truly miserable human being as president, it feels even worse for many other people. I'm white, a citizen, and have the vast majority of my years behind me instead of ahead of me. So really, the stakes for me are quite low (other than my total disgust at a large portion of my fellow citizens).

So, I signed up to volunteer with two groups, one of which I specifically chose to show people of color that they don't stand completely alone, that some white people, even old white people, get it. I'm still looking for a third group, one supporting Muslim immigrants.

Thanks, MadamS, but I have no optimism left. Just trying to do what I need to in order to have a chance at surviving this. Like a shark, I have to keep on moving.

Reactions: FortyTwo
Thanks, MadamS, but I have no optimism left. Just trying to do what I need to in order to have a chance at surviving this. Like a shark, I have to keep on moving.
The "optimistic" rating was in regards to your volunteering. Bravo. :)

Whereabouts are you from? I'm looking for Muslim immigrant support groups, etc. right now....

The "optimistic" rating was in regards to your volunteering. Bravo. :)

Whereabouts are you from? I'm looking for Muslim immigrant support groups, etc. right now....

The outskirts of St. Louis.

There's a local group called the St. Louis Anti-Racism Collective that I'm joining. The other thing that I've signed up for is to deal with the proposition to amend the state constitution to require photo ID to vote (it passed by a wide margin this week). Still looking for a Muslim focused group.

I'm glad to see that you are a fellow traveler. :)

I'm not that worried about Trump. I'm scared to death of the evangelical extremist Pence. That list of people to be scared of will probably grow when we see who gets into the Supreme Court and Trump's cabinet.

Last edited:
I'm not that worried about Trump. I'm scared to death of the evangelical extremist Pence. That list of people to be scared will probably grow when we see who gets into the Supreme Court and Trump's cabinet.
Well, I do think Trump's overwhelming desire to play with nukes is pretty f*cking terrifying, not to mention his undying adoration for Putin.... :confused:

But yes, this government/SC will be the freaking WORST. :fp:

IMG_20161110_224920.jpg
I want you all to meet my daughter's rubber duck, Trump. The resemblance is striking. Observe the cool hair and the orange beak. It's also been shitting all over the house.

Now here's the catch ...

It is not only the 60 million deplorable idiots who voted for him, nor the 120 million disinterested dumbfucks who stood by and did not vote who now have to suffer the consequences, but also us, the rest of humanity.

Once he starts reversing all that has been done to combat climate change - as he is planning - it will no longer only be confined to Dumbfuckistan.

I am so incredibly ****** off, I find it hard to find the correct words for it.
Well done.

Reactions: 1 person
Now here's the catch ...

It is not only the 60 million deplorable idiots who voted for him, nor the 120 million disinterested dumb****s who stood by and did not vote who now have to suffer the consequences, but also us, the rest of humanity.

Once he starts reversing all that has been done to combat climate change - as he is planning - it will no longer only be confined to Dumb****istan.

I am so incredibly ****** off, I find it hard to find the correct words for it.
Well done.

Yeah, here I am, at 3 a.m., unable to sleep because I woke up thinking about this shitstorm and the impact it will have on this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.