TV & Film The Star Wars Thread

Oh, I finally watched The Last Jedi on Friday... I was waiting just for Star Wars Day.... I really liked it! Much more "fun" that I thought it'd be! :D
I need to rewatch it. I actually was underwhelmed when I saw it initially, but maybe I should give it another chance.
And despite some of the negative press surrounding Solo: A Star Wars Story, I will see it. I figure it can't be any worse than the Episodes I, II and III (I haven't actually seen II and III because I so loathed the first one. :D )

I need to rewatch it. I actually was underwhelmed when I saw it initially, but maybe I should give it another chance.
And despite some of the negative press surrounding Solo: A Star Wars Story, I will see it. I figure it can't be any worse than the Episodes I, II and III (I haven't actually seen II and III because I so loathed the first one. :D )
Yeah... episodes I, II, & III really do help put things in perspective.... LMAO :rolleyes:

I've heard marvelous things about Donald Glover as Lando, though! :yes:

Reactions: PTree15
Yeah... episodes I, II, & III really do help put things in perspective.... LMAO :rolleyes:

I've heard marvelous things about Donald Glover as Lando, though! :yes:
Yes, I've read that he pretty much stole the show and that there is talk of a Lando movie. I'd be up for that.

DeEDHOcUwAAXKpk.jpg

Reactions: PTree15
I saw Solo last night and enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It could have used a little editing (some of the escape/fight scenes were too long IMHO), but overall it was solid. I think I liked it better than The Last Jedi *gasp*! I wasn't sure Ron Howard was the right choice directing-wise, but he did a decent job of keeping the schmaltzy stuff to a minimum.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra