TV & Film The Star Wars Thread

^^^ I agree. They changed the writing team, I think, so they must not have been confident it would make enough money with the original story.
And Alden's just not right, can't capture the attitude. Rumor has it, he was a nightmare... had to be coached on practically everything.

Han Solo CRISIS: 'Star Wars producers NOT happy with Alden Ehrenreich’s acting' and MORE

They should've gone with Ansel Elgort, Baby Driver (2017) - IMDb... I heard he was one of the contenders for young Han.

Now, Anthony Ingruber! He had a very minor role in The Age of Adaline (2015) - IMDb as a young version of Harrison Ford's character... and, wow, he blew me away! I mean, look at this pic....

MV5BMTY3NzU3NTA2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODY4Nzc2NTE@._V1_.jpg

That's a "Solo/Ford" smirk if I ever saw one! :smitten: And he's also a voice actor/impersonator... I thought they dubbed in Ford's voice... this kid is good!

Reactions: Val
**sigh** Well, that just looks dumb. :dismay: It's Han Solo's blaster, not a f*cking assault rifle... c'mon people! :brood:

DZKTXPVU0AEXjb6.jpg:large

This is starting to remind me of the rifle/walkie-talkie swap in E.T. :argh::down: